Leeduva

Mar 3, 2020
I don't know all the nuances, but I know he looked into lawsuits against Studio Fow because of the name of the game Subverse, which also happened to be the name of something he was working on with one of his media networks, etc.
Wait a min!!!! That was Tim pool? I know that Studio Row was being sued due to the game being called Subverse. But I didn't know it was Tim Pool.

Reactions: Razrback16

Deleted member 324588

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
it is weird how they characterized the MC, on one hand they call him a loser and has him wearing a girl's undi on his face.. on the other hand, they said he was a badass military officer who got kicked out because he banged two of his senior officials, at the same time...
tbf when he referred to himself as being a loser, he was speaking in the present tense. While everything else the characters build him up as happened in the past. Things change.

claralover

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
So when are new waifus getting added? last I checked there were only 3, but aren't there supposed to be 11 or something? I have a feeling I'll be waiting a while until everything is actually added.

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
So when are new waifus getting added? last I checked there were only 3, but aren't there supposed to be 11 or something? I have a feeling I'll be waiting a while until everything is actually added.
Can only lead a horse to water... Drink it have to do itself.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: claralover

ja69067

Feb 15, 2021
Idk if i did something wrong but I downloaded the 17gb full archive and extracted it. But when I try to run it, it opens up to Steam page wanting me to buy it.

Sharks are Evil

Jul 17, 2021
Ok, i guess one thing we can agree on is that the October update will determine the future of this game, for better or worse.

PS: with that budget how u can fuked it up is beyond me.

people don't always fail, sometimes they scam you. look at star citizen.

not saying that subverse is a scam, but it could at any point just go the road other game devs have went and start maxing profits while adding very little. showing road map on road maps while the fans just melt for this shit.

I don't want to name games... ha fuck it, Waifu Academy is doing this for over 2 years now I think (update every 8 months, content amount could be done in 2 months, even less with the amount of money the guy made) same with the Bloodlust Cerene part 1 and 2 that came fast, and now it's been like 2 years maybe more. the guy just milking his fans with wips instead of just releasing part 3.

if Subverse wants to keep earning money, they better start releasing more H content and at the same quality they know how (i'm joking, this game is so over hyped they might as well start releasing updates every 6 months and people will still donate)

btw you seem to think Subverse came out bad, can you explain why?

Reactions: thevideowatcher65

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
people don't always fail, sometimes they scam you. look at star citizen.

not saying that subverse is a scam, but it could at any point just go the road other game devs have went and start maxing profits while adding very little. showing road map on road maps while the fans just melt for this shit.

I don't want to name games... ha fuck it, Waifu Academy is doing this for over 2 years now I think (update every 8 months, content amount could be done in 2 months, even less with the amount of money the guy made) same with the Bloodlust Cerene part 1 and 2 that came fast, and now it's been like 2 years maybe more. the guy just milking his fans with wips instead of just releasing part 3.

if Subverse wants to keep earning money, they better start releasing more H content and at the same quality they know how (i'm joking, this game is so over hyped they might as well start releasing updates every 6 months and people will still donate)

btw you seem to think Subverse came out bad, can you explain why?
The guys behind Subverse haven't shown roadmap after roadmap though. They more against have any roadmap what so ever. It's more like "This is what we working on for next update, and it's done when it's ready". Roadmaps and set release schedules is just a way to set yourself up for failure. If you have to delay etc, you end up get a lot of negativity from that as well.

If compare Subverse with like AI*Shoujo/AI on Steam, it looks quite healthy for a game that is in early access.

Btw, you can play Star Citizen now, but it's buggy and not that optimized. That game/project suffered more to an ever growing feature creep more than anything though. After 10 years and 400 million USD, you should think it would get completed soon though.

Last edited:
2.90 star(s) 250 Votes