DADofWAR

Oct 18, 2019
Dont know the uploader , not "trusted" less then 1k downloads.
IDK man seems fishy to me.
Any one care to confirm/deny this one?
It s good to download, the version is 0.2.2 and they only added a gallery to take photos of the girls and after u take a photo u can post it in our room, expected more, really disappointing and even with a team they somehow give worst content than a random Patreon guy without a team, don t ask idk the answer.

Wenchy

Sep 1, 2017
It s good to download, the version is 0.2.2 and they only added a gallery to take photos of the girls and after u take a photo u can post it in our room, expected more, really disappointing and even with a team they somehow give worst content than a random Patreon guy without a team, don t ask idk the answer.
Appreciated, i'd give it a roll myself but haveing a 1mb /s download speed makes me really selective about what i commit time to.
[shitty country shitty ISP yadayada]

DADofWAR

Oct 18, 2019
Appreciated, i'd give it a roll myself but haveing a 1mb /s download speed makes me really selective about what i commit time to.
[shitty country shitty ISP yadayada]
If this is the so called October update, the game is dead, lol, the gallery gave 1,7 to 1,9 GB more than the version 0.1.3, at first when i saw it though that we could at least edit the scenes we already have but, it s just to take stupid photos

Deleted member 324588

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Yes, because as they stated, it was just a small feature to tide folks over til the larger update. Keep in mind their plan is updating the game in large sections at a time, not just a couple missions a month. This upcoming update just took longer than normal due to bringing on new staff and bringing them up to par, and their lead dev taking paternal leave.

DADofWAR

Oct 18, 2019
Yes, because as they stated, it was just a small feature to tide folks over til the larger update. Keep in mind their plan is updating the game in large sections at a time, not just a couple missions a month. This upcoming update just took longer than normal due to bringing on new staff and bringing them up to par, and their lead dev taking paternal leave.
Ok, i guess one thing we can agree on is that the October update will determine the future of this game, for better or worse.

PS: with that budget how u can fuked it up is beyond me.

Deleted member 324588

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
A budget is not really a parameter for success. There's plenty of films and games with big budgets and no substance. But yes here's hoping that the first big update will reaffirm that the game will be heading forward strongly. Course it won't stop all the negativity, but that's just how it is.

destroyerofassholes

Oct 23, 2019
I check the game's thread every few months, and I'm amazed that it's still the same two or so people essentially doing volunteer pr work for FOW. For months on end, defending against any possible negative word, going through impressive mental gymnastics 24/7.

It'd be funny if it wasn't so sad. Why would you even bother.

Razrback16

Jul 20, 2020
Adding on to the above post, looks like Dzung Phung Dinh has his final claypass of Blythe ready - gotta love the gravity defying nature, there - that must be some strong material to hold those up. :D

2.90 star(s) 250 Votes