Viger

Sep 19, 2017
Literally "use this game currency to watch this scene". No context why is the scene happening, no dialogue in the scene, just switches to a short mp4 vid they put into the game, a game that looks like something they normally sell for 5$. It has Less scenes than what a single artist releases in year. A full team of people with over a million in budget and still growing. This is in developement for almost 5y, was supposed to be out in full around 2019, still alpha version.
I feel sorry for everyone that put money into it.

Now they can pretend they did something and ignore the people for the next 2 years.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
They didn't have rape because Steam's TOS won't allow for representations of rape or rough, non-consensual sex on their storefront. Their payment processors won't allow it, same problem with Patreon.
Wut?

I said that's what they were famous for.

Their animations prior to making this game had a lot of rape and beastiality. They didn't sell those on Steam....

NTRprise

Jan 22, 2018
So this version has around 3-4h of content and stops right after the beginning of act 2 (Did the devs ever specify how many acts they want to include ? Is an act one chapter ? So will we get 10 acts?).

After let's say about 1,5 years of development that's okay I guess but I suspect that it'll take 3-4 years for the base game to be finished. They have yet to mention when they want to update the game, taking a wild guess is every 6 months ?

RandoCard3

Mar 17, 2019
If I do end up getting this game on Steam, is there a way to not have Steam and Discord announce it to all my friends?

jep3

Dec 28, 2017
Oh, 0.1 after like 2 years, it was famous for quite a bit since it was a 18+ title that generated 1m+ for its kickstarter. Guess its gonna take a couple years for it to be finished.

Senigata

Feb 4, 2017
They didn't have rape because Steam's TOS won't allow for representations of rape or rough, non-consensual sex on their storefront. Their payment processors won't allow it, same problem with Patreon.
Hence the light-hearted approach of the monster fucking. It's basically like one of those parody hentai anime where girls get off on getting fucked by that tentacle monster.

danhyllo

Dec 10, 2018
1616797347845.png
I already unlocked the pandora of the 3 girls and I can say that they are of good quality, I think they should have placed more than (2 points) hopefully they will place a variety of poses in the future and that one can use the free camera, as it is not a complete game I think that the criticisms that you will receive from the people who will play this game will be implemented by the studio for the better in the next updates.

Feb 25, 2018
I knew I shouldn't have doubted F95... I will never, NEVER go to another site to download hentai games EVER. AGAIN.

Edit: Also, the NOPY links are dead.

Viger

Sep 19, 2017
(Did the devs ever specify how many acts they want to include ?
Of course they did. 2 years ago 4 parts were already supposed to be out. This was their statement, after they realized nobody's buying "we want to release full game, no episodes". Or perhaps it's even 3, i don't really remember, they scam for too long now. I recommend pirating this and nothing else.

noted

Jun 1, 2017
The Holy Grail that will hopefully take the western lewd games scene to a new horizon is here at last!
View attachment 1106902

Damn, not even a day on Steam and already Overwhelmingly Positive with over a thousand reviews.
Hopefully it can keep the momentum so the bigger companies finally realized this is a viable market and stop being scared by the cancel mobs.
no this isn't that game it would be terrible to appoint this game as our lord and savior

2.90 star(s) 249 Votes