Moonsstar

Oct 17, 2018
View attachment 1106929
I already unlocked the pandora of the 3 girls and I can say that they are of good quality, I think they should have placed more than (2 points) hopefully they will place a variety of poses in the future and that one can use the free camera, as it is not a complete game I think that the criticisms that you will receive from the people who will play this game will be implemented by the studio for the better in the next updates.
can you upload \AppData\Local\Subverse\Saved\SaveGames\Subverse Save Game Slot 1.sav ?

Thank you~

pigmaster24

Aug 24, 2017
So this version has around 3-4h of content and stops right after the beginning of act 2 (Did the devs ever specify how many acts they want to include ? Is an act one chapter ? So will we get 10 acts?).

After let's say about 1,5 years of development that's okay I guess but I suspect that it'll take 3-4 years for the base game to be finished. They have yet to mention when they want to update the game, taking a wild guess is every 6 months ?
Read the early access steam page, 90% of adult games just milk money and take ages to deliver some pitiful amount of content but this studio has no reason to do that. They don't get money monthly. The hard part of development is building all the systems and foundation from scratch, that's done here from what i know. All that's left is finishing the rest of the story chapters and that shouldn't take more than 1-2 years max.

Reactions: Bismuth1104

kingdoofy

Jul 27, 2017
Im pretty disappointed so far. years of development and a whole team working with a million and a half budget. Seems like a big mismanagement to me. Me and a friend of mine are working on a game, in which you are free to roam and explore a whole area, have different npc's, day and night activities and exploration. on top of that a coop machanic we are working on for randoms to take the spot as an observer of the main female lead and even participate. All this in Unreal engine with great graphics, dlss and raytracing. With that amount of money and more then 2 people working on the project i wouldnt be proud with my productivity and output. I work in this industry since 2013 and have been part of a few mayor games up to this point, so maybe im to harsh with these folks. In my oppinion most of the Patreon and Kickstarter Project are unneccesary slow just to be sure to grab the last bit of money for the least amount of work. I dont know when our project will start on Patreon. We still have some work to do and we both have full time jobs and partners who need their share of our time. But when we start, i will show these people what can be achieved per month with some time management and a good structure.

1qaz@WSX

Jan 9, 2018
Nice that the game save just works normally when switching from the pirated version to the steam one.

magaclaawe

Mar 5, 2020
Won't make any difference here if they do or not, devs will add whatever content they feel like they are already established and making a fortune on this so people here against NTR won't change anything.
Just because of how annoying anti NTR people are Im always happy that there is NTR tag in games so it will ruin their day. Good for Studiofow to do what they want.

Rizo

Jul 29, 2017
Going to download and try this since I don't want to buy the game in early access if it's not fun. Will for sure pick it up if I enjoy this though since I don't mind supporting a dev who actually makes progress on their game.
Thanks for the share.

slapsy

Aug 12, 2017
Wow, first they scam their backers and now they deliver *that*? I actually hope this is the last project they’ll ever receive funding for. The sex scenes are a joke, the “gameplay„ is okay for 1995 arcade standards.

2.90 star(s) 249 Votes