kasata

Mar 28, 2017
NTR is just the Japanese term for cuckolding, I am pretty sure almost everyone knows what that is. Now with that said I would argue that there is no NTR in Subverse, at least not in the current build.
Hmm, think it makes more sense to say that they don't know when to apply it, altho again, some people were yelling ntr when MC's sister in Milfy City mentioned her having had 3 bfs before...so, round and round we go, which is why I'd honestly leave the tagging to the devs.

Either way tho, it's been too soon since we had this talk and rather not derail the thread with that again, even though as you've said, there is none of that in the current build of the game but that doesn't stop people from tagging it as such.

UZone

Aug 29, 2019
I honestly don't know if this is a recent phenomenon, but I think that a new official internet rule should be created (like "rule 34" or "Godwin's law") which states:

"As the discussion around an adult game grows, the probability of NTR being brought up approaches 1"

In any case, I bet the past few pages have actually been the calm before the storm as I'm sure there will be plenty of new NTR straws to cling onto in the next update which is (hopefully) just 6 days away. Gonna need some more popcorn for that! :D

Gwedelino

Game Developer
Sep 4, 2017

tl:dr, update is coming sooner than expected, replayable missions also confirmed to be a work in progress.
FINALLY !

We will have probably 1 or 2 days less of NTR debate and instead have a shitshow about the content of the new update.

Evilfish82

Jul 25, 2018

tl:dr, update is coming sooner than expected, replayable missions also confirmed to be a work in progress.
That's how you salvage a shit situation. Bravo to them. Not the release mind you, the fact that they took time to answer the concerns of fans. That's all most of them wanted anyway, besides the game, of course.

Reactions: Danlorn and Zeddy

Zeddy

Jul 27, 2017
I'm glad they are getting a dedicated community manager. There are really good examples of community managers facilitating dev and fan wishes to each other in a fun and healthy way, and I hope whoever they get does that well.

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
it’s actually like 18, the steam update thing is so weird now
Think it's just the 8.7, but it kinda show the total it's patching as well. How the patching work these days is not so much replace files, but alter the files. (I think). Been downloading patches on steam where the dl been completed and then steam spend forever to patch the damn things. A game such as "Company of Heroes 2", take like fk'n forever to update, even small downloads.

The good folks here that doesn't get it through steam, just have to download the entire thing again. :LOL:

Deleted member 324588

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Think it's just the 8.7, but it kinda show the total it's patching as well. How the patching work these days is not so much replace files, but alter the files. (I think). Been downloading patches on steam where the dl been completed and then steam spend forever to patch the damn things. A game such as "Company of Heroes 2", take like fk'n forever to update, even small downloads.

The good folks here that doesn't get it through steam, just have to download the entire thing again. :LOL:
Ah I see. Well regardless there’ll definitely be more to do with so many scenes to unlock. Diving in soon

Deleted member 324588

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
"Added some camera movement and zooming control options to PANDORA scenes."

Thank, god.
Padding on this, it’s not the whole multiple angle thing some have been asking for. You’re still limited to the given angle. You can move the camera within said frame and zoom in and out.

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
soo i wonder is it worth the 7 month i mean 7 month and we get only one chapter right just Elaisha chapter
If creators around here started to push out almost 9 gig updates every 7 months I think people would been reasonable happy. Then again, FOW said next updates will come faster. The steam subverse folder increased to 25.5gb... So have fun download the entire thing when it become available.

2.90 star(s) 249 Votes