brasileirinho

Apr 28, 2021
Dang $2million budget and this is the best they can come up with? Developers do be stuffing their own pockets than this game. Oh well, Studio Fow was good while it lasted.
If you think about it, any Patreon game that is under development for at least 2 years with a 100k monthly budget already matches these figures.

Last edited:

brasileirinho

Apr 28, 2021
Which games on patreon have 100.000 dollars a month?
~100k monthly: Wildlife, Project Helius, Summertime Saga (75k), Being a Dick (estimate 40~100k)

~2 million budget: All of the above and MGI, Milfy City, Breeder of the nephelym

It really grind my gears that some patreon devs are earning too much and delivering too little, while others make some great stuff but can't get more than 2k monthly.

Trans boy uwu

Dec 27, 2020
~100k monthly: Wildlife, Project Helius, Summertime Saga (75k), Being a Dick (estimate 40~100k)

~2 million budget: All of the above and MGI, Milfy City, Breeder of the nephelym

It really grind my gears that some patreon devs are earning too much and delivering too little, while others make some great stuff but can't get more than 2k monthly.
being a dik makes sense but summertime saga? really? whew... Tbh milfy city you deserve to be ripped off, that's like simbro level of taking money from the idiots.

Deleted member 324588

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017

Its unfortunate because with that much income they could easily support a team to make the work much simpler. If they didn't want management responsibilites, someone can fill that role too.

Reactions: Trans boy uwu

yaksh000

Apr 25, 2019
Does anyone know how much time studiofow will take to release all content of this game? I going to play it completed.

Deleted member 324588

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Does anyone know how much time studiofow will take to release all content of this game? I going to play it completed.
barring any more unforeseen hurdles like their first big update, they’re aiming for 3-4 months per update. There’s still 6 more ladies to recruit, plus whatever’s in the endgame.

Roleplaysopen

Jun 13, 2021
Out of curiosity, does the beginning of the game specify all characters are 18 or older? I am super not into loli or shota due to childhood trauma and I always feel better seeing that notification.

Thanks!

Deleted member 324588

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Out of curiosity, does the beginning of the game specify all characters are 18 or older? I am super not into loli or shota due to childhood trauma and I always feel better seeing that notification.

Thanks!
Loli is one of the things they're avoiding due to steam rules. The youngest appears to be Fortune, who's bio says teen, so likely she's 18 or 19.

Zorin

Jun 24, 2017
Torrent link anyone ? please . otherwise theres no way ill be able to download this without crashing and losing everything along the way

Ataman87

Jun 9, 2018
The scenes in the "Pandora" are nice and all but i wish they were integrated in to the story. To have some context. Like the science chick introducing the aliens to her female crewmates to have sex with. Or how come the Android girl has suddently become a futa. Like it is now its just some random sex scenes like going to Rule 34. Again the scenes are great but give them some backstory.

Reactions: jowishg
2.90 star(s) 250 Votes