EngineofDeath

Feb 5, 2019
Anyone who downloaded the patch 0.3.0 > 0.4.0. So I tried downloading this 2x and both ended up "Unexpected end of archive" I suspect my VPN or IDM has something to do with it but that doesn't matter.

Can you guys upload the missing files you don't see from my screenshot? I have the crack folder complete and it's the Update folder that has missing files.

I have limited bandwidth so I really can't DL again for more future downloads.

Edit: So as expected when I tried to extract them all, setup-3.bin is corrupted so it should be recognized as missing files also. Thanks in advance!

Last edited:

Ladydarkness

Feb 16, 2018
Anyone who downloaded the patch 0.3.0 > 0.4.0. So I tried downloading this 2x and both ended up "Unexpected end of archive" I suspect my VPN or IDM has something to do with it but that doesn't matter.

Can you guys upload the missing files you don't see from my screenshot? I have the crack folder complete and it's the Update folder that has missing files.

I have limited bandwidth so I really can't DL again for more future downloads.

Edit: So as expected when I tried to extract them all, setup-3.bin is corrupted so it should be recognized as missing files also. Thanks in advance!
Still need it? I can make a torrent to you and you check the files and then you don't need to download again.

Last edited:

EngineofDeath

Feb 5, 2019
Still need it? I can make a torrent to you and you check the files and then you don't need to download again.
My ISP doesn't allow P2P services and my current VPN isn't p2p file-sharing/torrent-friendly so I'll just download it again, thanks anyway!

Edit: So somehow I manage to bypass the restriction of torrent and now that I'm downloading it, I'm verified. thanks

Edit: I'm done downloading, Thanks again!!

Last edited:

EngineofDeath

Feb 5, 2019
1651400008434.png

Damn I think the installer is Steam only, I got the GOG version. Can you give me the executable of the steam version so I can bypass it or is there any other way to bypass it?

Edit: I'll just download the whole game

Last edited:

snusnumrik

Dec 19, 2016
I saw a name I like. Surprising, considering the thread's... thing.
But if we're talking games instead: snusnumrik

1- Emperor of the fading suns. Epic, unrivaled lore. A gem and a must.
2- Master of Orion series. The 3rd in particular is of lovecratian scope.
3- Star Traders Frontiers. Surprisingly deep for a modern game, frequent updates still.
Thank you!. My father used to play Master of Orion for decades!

LordKartoosh

Mar 19, 2018
When I heard of this game I was really excited about it. It was said that it would be a harem waifu seeking game, with great story, deep characters and some gaming in the middle.

This sounded great!

But it is turning into a full blown NTR fuckfest.

To each their own, but my disappointment is immeasurable and my day is ruined.

GwyndolinTv

Dec 21, 2019
When I heard of this game I was really excited about it. It was said that it would be a harem waifu seeking game, with great story, deep characters and some gaming in the middle.

This sounded great!

But it is turning into a full blown NTR fuckfest.

To each their own, but my disappointment is immeasurable and my day is ruined.
Wait what could you plz tell me about it, cuz I don't like NTR

CUNTBLAZER420

Jan 24, 2020
There is NTR only in the sense that people other than the main character have sex with the girls. However, its not really NTR in the traditional sense as there is no ill intent in the scenes and no mention of mutual exclusivity between the girls and the captain. The scenes are also mostly disconnected from the narrative as well. They are really just an excuse to see the girls get railed by giant inhuman dicks.

• Angry
Reactions: HansDampf788

Genflare

May 31, 2017
Yea I personally would like something a bit more NTR in some of the scenes (Dallick needs to get some action, maybe some pseudo game-over stuff with Erark too...though he'll probably turn villain and die somehow).

However right now it's mostly them getting banged by Mantics(Aliens) in Pandora as far as coitus with someone that isn't the captain goes.

jayphi45

Jan 5, 2018
Yea I personally would like something a bit more NTR in some of the scenes (Dallick needs to get some action, maybe some pseudo game-over stuff with Erark too...though he'll probably turn villain and die somehow).

However right now it's mostly them getting banged by Mantics(Aliens) in Pandora as far as coitus with someone that isn't the captain goes.
Dallick was supposed to get content in their originally kickstarter. But they stopped it cause of the NTR screeching.

Genflare

May 31, 2017
Dallick was supposed to get content in their originally kickstarter. But they stopped it cause of the NTR screeching.
God now that's really a shame, hopefully they change their minds once people get used to the mantics (though I doubt that'll happen)

LordKartoosh

Mar 19, 2018
As others are saying, is not as disgusting as most of other NTR stuff as sex scenes are mostly disconnected from the main narrative. Which by itself is a bit of a bummer as I would must rather see the relationship of the characters progress with the story. I was just expressing my disappointment as I was promised slutty waifus and not just normal sluts.

ShadowFireBFG

Sep 10, 2020
would have been nice to know that the 4.0 to 4.1 update kinda breaks the game, 4.0 launches just fine but once updated i need a new program to open a steam link instead of it being an exe, gotta redownload 4.0 again now to keep playing or wait till a new version gets a torrent

EdIT nevermind i just had to apply the crack 2 more times must be windows 10 just sucking as usual

2.90 star(s) 249 Votes