herbstpoet

Apr 18, 2018
anyone knows if there's any possible way to replay any of the scenes in the game ?
Which scenes do you mean? Story related sex scenes can also be found in Pandora, like the scenes after successful recruitment. Story dialogue scenes as well as side quest scenes should be replayable from one of the files on the table in captain's quarters.

It's incredible how Subverse feels inferior to most of Illusion's games.
This game is in Early Access and is already outdated.
You can't really compare this to Illusion games. Illusion has been doing games for 25 years, for FOW this is still the very first.

• Red Heart
Reactions: xenohoe

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Searching for avoidable resulted in 4 pages filled with strange comments...
I dont care about monsters, aliens, animals, whatever creatures jump the girls, i only want to know if human(like) guys are avoidable because that shit gives me the creeps.

reilynn

Jan 16, 2018
How is the sex content in this game now? Have they done anything to make it more focused on interacting with the girls at all? Last time I played, the game was just okay, but the sex and romance stuff was a big after thought and a huge disappointment. It was just a movie clip player when it first came out. Is that still the case?
They are trying to improve it. In one scene from the last patch, you can fully rotate the camera around the scene and interact with her (touch her) to get reactions.

Honeslty, when poeple talk about bad game play or whatever, I just have to know what the hell they are smoking. They have to be people jumping on a hate-wagon.

Compared with 90% of the games on here, this is a gem. It's one of a few games I would call AAA, mainstream quality that actually has real game content. Nothing against Illusion - but 1/2 their games have zero actual gameplay.
The 3d sex is above most of the games here. The ship combat is fun and the running commentary keeps you immersed. The ground battles are acceptably fun and I like it because it gives the game depth it wouldn't have otherwise. The space combat would get old fast in a game that is going to be this long.
They are trying new things with the ship combat, mazes and puzzles and gathering features.

But you know, the game sucks because some people aren't getting EXACTLY what they want.

I've been a gamer for 40 years (21 years of hgaming) -and I love playing this game and love what they are doing and it has quality in it that most of the shit here doesn't have (I bought it on Steam for the record). But you know, let's be overly entitled and call it crap and then wonder why we don't see more large efforts like this while we go and download another non-animation VN and 5 star it because it has loli content.

Deleted member 324588

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Searching for avoidable resulted in 4 pages filled with strange comments...
I dont care about monsters, aliens, animals, whatever creatures jump the girls, i only want to know if human(like) guys are avoidable because that shit gives me the creeps.
The Pandora system has filters, and you choose what to unlock. You don’t have to see anything you don’t want to. They’re all described well enough to know what scene you’re getting.

Reactions: Virulenz

reilynn

Jan 16, 2018
Because this game was aimed for Steam audience, not us degenerates with all the wildest fantasies and what not :KEK:
I mean, heaven forbit we judge a game based on it being, you know, a game. There are games on here with bad 3d, even worse animation, buggy to hell, bad writing, and they get 4.5 stars just for catering to a fetish. Then we get a AAA effort at gameplay, long-form story, full voice acted, low level of bugs, WAY above average 3d sex animation, and we 2.5 star it cause it's doesn't have extreme kinks?

Gamers really like to bite the hand that feeds them. Damn.

Issun

Jun 3, 2017
Does anyone know how to save edit? Grind is unbearable, and i want to see the DEVA versions of the characters but they need level 20 each

obibobi

May 10, 2017
I mean, heaven forbit we judge a game based on it being, you know, a game. There are games on here with bad 3d, even worse animation, buggy to hell, bad writing, and they get 4.5 stars just for catering to a fetish. Then we get a AAA effort at gameplay, long-form story, full voice acted, low level of bugs, WAY above average 3d sex animation, and we 2.5 star it cause it's doesn't have extreme kinks?

Gamers really like to bite the hand that feeds them. Damn.
Maybe you've completely forgotten the idea that the existence of these games is based mostly on a customer/ provider transaction and these devs aren't doing this as a favor, they aren't your friends, it's up to them to provide what the customers want and despite the extremely high profile they where lucky to get, they failed on that.

Also the idea that all it takes is fetishes is stupid, fetish is just another word for any sort of appeal, whether it's scat, rape, monster dick or high quality female models, it's up to the customer to decide what draws them. Being a Dik is one of the most popular games around here and it would be considered very vanilla, more vanilla on this game you cry out is disliked because it lacks fetishes. It succeeds because the story and characters are enjoyable and that helps elevates the sex scenes.

You seem impressed by this just for having high quality visual, sound, animations and that's fine if that's all it takes so keep you happy, but don't be so entitled that you get upset over others not liking what you do

ronadan

Jul 2, 2017
cause it's doesn't have extreme kinks?
I'd argue that the studio's fanbase mainly comprises hardcore degens, especially considering their previous works. like, HARDCORE AF. gangrape, bestiality, tentacles, mind break. that's just the usual stuff. compared to that type of content, some people find the game kinda lacking. it's not THAT far-fetched either. the devs COULD go all-in. it's not like it wouldn't be a success anyways.

I'm not criticizing Studio fow, but it's not hard to understand the fandom's reaction. they expected something, logically, based on what the devs did before. if I'm a marvel fan, I want an enjoyable 90-120 min pure fun. them releasing a sophisticated made-up documentary about the financial problems of tony stark's company won't cut it for me. even if everyone says it was perfect. I'm here for a specific type of fun. they didn't provide. I hate. simple.

Deleted member 324588

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Maybe you've completely forgotten the idea that the existence of these games is based mostly on a customer/ provider transaction and these devs aren't doing this as a favor, they aren't your friends, it's up to them to provide what the customers want and despite the extremely high profile they where lucky to get, they failed on that.

Also the idea that all it takes is fetishes is stupid, fetish is just another word for any sort of appeal, whether it's scat, rape, monster dick or high quality female models, it's up to the customer to decide what draws them. Being a Dik is one of the most popular games around here and it would be considered very vanilla, more vanilla on this game you cry out is disliked because it lacks fetishes. It succeeds because the story and characters are enjoyable and that helps elevates the sex scenes.

You seem impressed by this just for having high quality visual, sound, animations and that's fine if that's all it takes so keep you happy, but don't be so entitled that you get upset over others not liking what you do
at the same time who are you to say what’s there hasn’t made their fans happy? Every day on discord you can see people listing their favorite girl and reason, the fan art channel is filled with commissioned works, and every night a small group pray for scenes they hope to see, one of whom got their wish in the Sova scenes added.

with the amount of fetishes within the game, it’s obviously gonna be very subjective. But to say an adult game that reached number 2 in sales during it’s launch is a failure is just ridiculous.

Reactions: Csomi

Deleted member 324588

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
I'd argue that the studio's fanbase mainly comprises hardcore degens, especially considering their previous works. like, HARDCORE AF. gangrape, bestiality, tentacles, mind break. that's just the usual stuff. compared to that type of content, some people find the game kinda lacking. it's not THAT far-fetched either. the devs COULD go all-in. it's not like it wouldn't be a success anyways.

I'm not criticizing Studio fow, but it's not hard to understand the fandom's reaction. they expected something, logically, based on what the devs did before. if I'm a marvel fan, I want an enjoyable 90-120 min pure fun. them releasing a sophisticated made-up documentary about the financial problems of tony stark's company won't cut it for me. even if everyone says it was perfect. I'm here for a specific type of fun. they didn't provide. I hate. simple.
That’s awfully assuming, as not all of FOW’s films were dark in tone. That was primarily their Kunoichi series.

And if an interested person looked into the game’s development, through the early dev diaries, or video interviews, they’d have seen the game was gonna be light compared to the dark films they’d produced. They chose that so they wouldn’t push the envelope with steam and chance the game being removed.

Deleted member 324588

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Fortune, I guess, there is a silhouette of her when you choose your waifu to battle, and after her looks like Blythe
Not a good assumption, as the select screen was very mixed before, I believe Ela was like 6-7th before she was announced to be next.

Edit: for the record, I meant don’t assume based on character select screens. Those can be edited fairly easily.

Story-wise fortune does look to be next

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: seraphiel722
2.90 star(s) 249 Votes