adgg

Sep 4, 2020
its already on torrent here the link i havent test my self my download speed is shity soo try your self have fun

Reactions: The.xx

Ladydarkness

Feb 16, 2018
UPDATE 0.5.0

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Update is too much again, so here go another torrent for full game...

1. Download and play

MEGA:
| | | | | | |

PIXELDRAIN:
| | | | | | |

- to some people that can't download .

Last edited:

Gwedelino

Game Developer
Sep 4, 2017
I still looked at the new scene but even If Sova is surely the girl I dislike the most, she got a surprisingly good scene. (Blue Versus Red.)

Danlorn

Game Developer
Dec 25, 2017
I guess they're trying to implement as many fetishes as possible in order to attract more audience, but to me it makes the game even more ridiculous in a bad way.

Also maybe it's just me, but it seems like they didn't work much on Sova's model for the game and her hair looks weird. Dunno how to explain, it looks like it's not a natural part of her head, but just a cheap wig that doesn't attach properly. Again, maybe it's just me, but it really bothered me when I played the update...

omgitsjoey

Nov 30, 2019
if i have the 0.40 version, do i need to update with the 0.45 version then the 0.50 version? or can i go straight to the 0.50 update?

JohnDonut

Oct 27, 2021
Anyone kind enough to upload the new Pandora scenes? My computer is junk and have no way to even run this.

Edit: Or is there any way to extract the video files from the files directly? I've tried to download an earlier version but didn't see any media files so assuming they're done in the game engine or something?

Last edited:

Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021
Skidrow lately seems full of malware and virus.
Lately? Those sites are fake, they are using scene group names to lure uninformed people in then infect their pc's with all kinds of viruses using ads and popups everywhere on their site. Never trust a website using a cracking scene group name, real crackers don't create websites for reasons I don't think I need to explain.

2.90 star(s) 248 Votes