Deleted member 324588

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Moving on from the negativity there’s a lot of positives from this one:

long requested features like anomaly indicators during galaxy travel and wave counters for space combat.

More music tracks added to grid combat (fingers crossed this’ll also happen with space in the future)

Pandora scenes look a lot more polished compared to the first ones we saw. Sova’s premiums end a lot more nicely, showing some nice aftermath before the fade to black.

The story is getting pretty hectic, Celestina seemingly done with Kasidora’s shit. Very curious how the Imperium will run going forward. And of course the Huntress stealthily following us preparing for round 3.

*also torgy-porgy!* anyone who was saying there wasn’t enough sex in the story…brace yourself :ROFLMAO:

Based on the ending, it’s likely we’ll be going for Fortune next, finally claiming that 7/10 ass. I know many were waiting for her, specially since she was of the initial 4 shown. Can hope she’s worth the wait :)

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
about scenes for the previous characters...
seriously guys there are so goddamn many already
I get that you want more shit for the girls you like but goddamn there's already a lot of stuff there
Can't speak for wether the rest of the update was shite or not though, because I can't be arsed to actually play the game, I just get the video scenes from the other thread XD

Reactions: Danlorn

Jeffersont00

Nov 6, 2020
I get that you want more shit for the girls you like but goddamn there's already a lot of stuff there
Can't speak for wether the rest of the update was shite or not though, because I can't be arsed to actually play the game, I just get the video scenes from the other thread XD
What thread?

Deleted member 324588

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
I rationalize it as this being 0.5 so theoretically we’re halfway to 1.0 (no idea how much story is actually left to go). So as a dev you wouldn’t want to have a girl be totally done by the halfway point, so it’s likely they’ll be more spread out going forward for the ladies that are maxing out devotion soon. Also they’re possibly scenes that involve mantics and waifus that aren’t onboard yet.

Flaulman

Dec 16, 2020
You wait for each update with blue balls, but as usual, there are 2-3 animations at the output, some of which are repeated and there’s not even anything to really jerk off. Well play normally, fly, dialogues. But where is the normal development of relations? I came and bought an animation of how a mantic is fucking big dick my Lily. Why can't developers do something like Lifesector or Umemaro. By the way, his last game gives an excellent opportunity to switch between videos, change poses. In general, it is not clear, but anyway, I'm glad that the game exists.:whistle::whistle::whistle:

Deleted member 324588

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
You wait for each update with blue balls, but as usual, there are 2-3 animations at the output, some of which are repeated and there’s not even anything to really jerk off. Well play normally, fly, dialogues. But where is the normal development of relations? I came and bought an animation of how a mantic is fucking big dick my Lily. Why can't developers do something like Lifesector or Umemaro. By the way, his last game gives an excellent opportunity to switch between videos, change poses. In general, it is not clear, but anyway, I'm glad that the game exists.:whistle::whistle::whistle:
can’t tell if this is satire for the usual complaints, but given the content only added Sova scene and there’s a drastic size difference, I doubt there’d be any duplicated scenes.

The development of relations is through the devotion dialogue, culminating with a personal quest and longer animation.

Yojimbo543

Feb 25, 2021
I can give you 3 reasons why StudioFOW can't be like Umemaro3D:

1.- Supply and Demand. Where is the normal development of relations? There isn't one. This game is not about collecting a harem of waifus, it's about a group of females banging everything that moves while you pay the bills, do errands (aka missions) for them and wait at the corner of the table like a loyal dog until one of them throws some hundreth-dick leftover pussy at you. There are more players that are interested in watching "your waifus" getting railed by mantics, and the captain being pegged by a strong-and-independent-who-needs-no-man-dwarf than players who want a harem. Next we'll see Fortune fisting the captain and by release probably the captain will get fucked by the biggest mantic they can come up to. Could it be handled differently? Yes. Umemaro3D Vol. 17 and 18 have a very strong NTR theme, but it deals with it in a different fashion.

2.- Products vs Services. Umemaro3D makes products, and sells his products AFTER they're finished. Sometimes he takes a long time (Vol 18 was published on Dec-2020, and his current work might take quite a while more) but he asks for your money AFTER delivery. StudioFOW has always delivered services (back when they were on Patreon), they take your money first and then you have to hope that they'll deliver what you want in a reasonable timeframe. I call it "pay and pray". I'm old and still remember back in the day when videogames were products, now only a few games are like that. If you go to the Subverse kickstarter you can still see that the game's ETA was Jun-2019. 3 years later and we are at version 0.5.

3.- Professional values and ethics. Ahem, do I need to say more?

dam_j

Dec 1, 2018
Anyone has a full save from 0.4.5 ??
The update (official steam) has destroyed my saves again...

Flaulman

Dec 16, 2020
I can give you 3 reasons why StudioFOW can't be like Umemaro3D:

1.- Supply and Demand. Where is the normal development of relations? There isn't one. This game is not about collecting a harem of waifus, it's about a group of females banging everything that moves while you pay the bills, do errands (aka missions) for them and wait at the corner of the table like a loyal dog until one of them throws some hundreth-dick leftover pussy at you. There are more players that are interested in watching "your waifus" getting railed by mantics, and the captain being pegged by a strong-and-independent-who-needs-no-man-dwarf than players who want a harem. Next we'll see Fortune fisting the captain and by release probably the captain will get fucked by the biggest mantic they can come up to. Could it be handled differently? Yes. Umemaro3D Vol. 17 and 18 have a very strong NTR theme, but it deals with it in a different fashion.

2.- Products vs Services. Umemaro3D makes products, and sells his products AFTER they're finished. Sometimes he takes a long time (Vol 18 was published on Dec-2020, and his current work might take quite a while more) but he asks for your money AFTER delivery. StudioFOW has always delivered services (back when they were on Patreon), they take your money first and then you have to hope that they'll deliver what you want in a reasonable timeframe. I call it "pay and pray". I'm old and still remember back in the day when videogames were products, now only a few games are like that. If you go to the Subverse kickstarter you can still see that the game's ETA was Jun-2019. 3 years later and we are at version 0.5.

3.- Professional values and ethics. Ahem, do I need to say more?
Studiofow is like Ubisoft.
I understood you.
Mari's Sexual Circumstances Game Version. I meant how ingenious the transitions between scenes are. The character himself is alive and makes you watch and enjoy the whole process, and not some stubs.

Flaulman

Dec 16, 2020
Next we'll see Fortune fisting the captain and by release probably the captain will get fucked by the biggest mantic they can come up to :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Yojimbo543

Feb 25, 2021
Studiofow is like Ubisoft.
I understood you.
Mari's Sexual Circumstances Game Version. I meant how ingenious the transitions between scenes are. The character himself is alive and makes you watch and enjoy the whole process, and not some stubs.
For me, Umemaro3D is still the GOAT, my favorite work from him is Vol.9 Twin Succubus, but all his works are great.

Reactions: youmustbejoking
2.90 star(s) 248 Votes