Deleted member 324588

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
But wasn't their SFM were just animations? UE4/UE5(Their pretty much the same except that 5 is better if you know 4 then you pretty much know 5 as well). Is great at making movies as well. If Subverse was a movie instead of a game. Then I agree with you their SFM movies were small movies that was leading up to films such as Subverse. But it a game,not that a film. Not saying that their experience of making movies on SFM didn't help. From what I can tell they did help them learn how to UE4 easier. But it wasn't enough to help them make Subverse a better game. Here the thing one of StudioFow films is "KUNOICHI: BROKEN PRINCESS" Now they don't own Kasumi from dead or alive. But that doesn't mean they can't create their own. Now it they took Kunoichi and made it a 3D sidescroller,with 10 levels. They would have easier time making,finishing(compare to Subverse) and more importantly getting experience. That they need for future projects.
Well we don’t know the future, but I know FOW eventually wants to have both a movie and game division. But I think a side scroller might be overshadowed by say Future Fragments if they did one right now.

Leeduva

Mar 3, 2020
Well we don’t know the future, but I know FOW eventually wants to have both a movie and game division. But I think a side scroller might be overshadowed by say Future Fragments if they did one right now.
Agree we don't know the future. And their nothing wrong with doing both UE4/5 is great at making games and film. As for being overshadowed by Future fragments. Not Quite Future fragment is a 2d side scroller that a metrodvania that already has tought competition like night of revenge(https://f95zone.to/threads/night-of-revenge.35414/). Although to be fair FF art style is pixel. The closest game to that style is kyrieru Noaika(https://f95zone.to/threads/noaika-first-demo-kyrieru.56788/) But it looks like it been abandon. Because oh Kyrieru site his last post was on August 18 2021.
No StudioFow being a master of 3d animations. StudioFow so their sidescroller would be 3d,and unlike Future fragments it not a metrodvania. SF game would look closer to Strider 2014
Or Scrider Asuka if you prefer but 3d.

raz100raz100

Sep 21, 2019
So do we know if they have any plans to incorporate all or most of the pandora animations into the story?

I haven't played up to the latest update but from what i have played, it feels like the pandora system has little to nothing to do with the story line. It feels like you're playing a regular game and viewing a sex scene gallery viewer separately. There's this very big disconnect between the two to the point where you can finish the game, then go back and view all the scenes in pandora if you choose and you won't feel like you're missing anything story related.

So as it is now, it feels like this is not an adult sex/h game and just a regular indie game.

Reactions: Razrback16

raz100raz100

Sep 21, 2019
I definetly don't want mantic stuff to be incorporated into story, so I hope note.
could just include a "skip" button? That way if you don't want to see it you don't have to.
Or even a setting that you're forced to choose. At start of the game show a picture of what a mantic looks like and say "do you want sex scenes with creatures like this" Yes or no. Select no if you don't want it.

Reactions: Jackpot_LiAng

aris666

Jan 6, 2020
could just include a "skip" button? That way if you don't want to see it you don't have to.
Or even a setting that you're forced to choose. At start of the game show a picture of what a mantic looks like and say "do you want sex scenes with creatures like this" Yes or no. Select no if you don't want it.
Skip button - no.

Choice at the start of game - sure, it was offered by many people already. It would be great (as long as it's not same skip button, with "fade to black" moments in the game).

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If you run into issues please use this thread or join us on !

We're crowdfunded, donations of any size would be greatly appreciated!
;
wtf is this? modded skyrim?

TopKoak

Nov 13, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If you run into issues please use this thread or join us on !

We're crowdfunded, donations of any size would be greatly appreciated!
;
I dunno what this site is and I'm sure not making an account on it for one torrent

2.90 star(s) 249 Votes