Kernist

Dec 1, 2017
1659883150103.png Uh, damn chinese trolls, if not for them the game would have 100%, am I right? People love this game after all.

Tickle

Dec 31, 2017
NBV Could i shamelessly ask you to give me 90 or something PP on Taron and Sova since you did it in the past ? :whistle: It's the last time since Sova is the last wifu i think

Andonthatday

Feb 12, 2020
Game has gone through 2 more updates the last time I played soo...

Did the game has any semblance of connection between story and lewd scenes ?

Razrback16

Jul 20, 2020
Game has gone through 2 more updates the last time I played soo...

Did the game has any semblance of connection between story and lewd scenes ?
There's been some foreplay scenes added during recruitment quests, but I don't think Pandora has really been modified beyond that.

herbstpoet

Apr 18, 2018
Could i shamelessly ask you to give me 90 or something PP on Taron and Sova since you did it in the past ? :whistle: It's the last time since Sova is the last wifu i think
Sova isn't the last waifu, at least 3 more will join the crew and we've already met them.

greeneyed

Jul 30, 2017
Anyone got the video rips from the current content yet?
Can't really be bothered to play the game as well... it's not very good. Scenes are nice thou.

Super_Nova-

Nov 20, 2019
Wow its Studio Fow.:love::love::love:
i was always a big fan of these guys. i am definitely trying this game.
"Does anyone know is this studio is still active or they are total shut down now, they released some great animation in times, do they have any plans to continue their animation works?

Effuisi

Jan 6, 2020
"Does anyone know is this studio is still active or they are total shut down now, they released some great animation in times, do they have any plans to continue their animation works?
They're currently working on this game, as you've just noticed :)
So they're not shut down.

Reactions: Super_Nova-

Deleted member 324588

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Yes, after the game's done. It functions as both establishing their own IP, and getting used to Unreal Engine, which is what they'll make future animations in.

• Love
Reactions: Super_Nova-

Sharks are Evil

Jul 17, 2021
so this game made over a million dollars yet it can't give fans the same animation quality when they were poor because... what is the reason here? to focus on the game? every month this game should be pumping out mind blowing animations that last 5 minutes each with different positions at the very least alongside everything game related. what is this sex animation in WIP form bullshit we've been getting these last few months?

how can anyone see this is not call the Devs on their bullshit at this point? I can't be the only one here, and I'm sure people are going to downvote me because apparently I'm not a real fan but a hater troll or something. I've seen this crap before, it's like people are refusing to learn. the main problem of this game as I see it is the problem that we always had with sex games. Devs who make pretty animations, gets too much money in a very short time, goes lazy mode because he can offered to work less.

Capture.PNG

2.90 star(s) 249 Votes