mithroll

Mar 16, 2017
Why tf are a lot of the main missions near impossible to do? I've basically had to skip a majority of them because the balancing and mechanics are so bad.

Tried to kill the gay angel with the ultra instinct kitty: focusing the healers? doesn't work, there's a minimum of 2 that spawn and immediately get a turn. Focus azarion? doesn't work, he walks up and sentinels heal him + damage you. Mix up? doesn't work.
Even Elden Ring is easier.
Makes sense , early access and all that they probably only focus on the sex scenes but like c'mon at least make it easy, don't make it impossible then put a "skip" option.
tbh sounds like a skill issue. it's really not that hard. hardest fight in the game took me 2 tries. there was a really annoying ship maze i had to skip though.

Jan 18, 2021
Love the animations, story, and characters. The combat needs some SERIOUS balancing though. Many of the story missions are incredibly one sided, and the difficulty of the side missions have no indicator of difficulty even there there ARE different difficulty levels. Melee characters are incredibly lacking in ground missions as well.

And how exactly are you supposed to do this cage fight? There is zero explanation for the mechanics. Are those mines? Is there a way to NOT get knocked into the electricity? How come I can knock the guy back sometimes, but not all the time? It's also SUPER COOL that they took away the rewind/redo function for this one fight...awesome...

Last edited:
Jan 14, 2018
tbh sounds like a skill issue. it's really not that hard. hardest fight in the game took me 2 tries. there was a really annoying ship maze i had to skip though.
I got the UI Taron thing down but for the other missions my entire crew was getting killed on second round of combat cause their levels were too low. I only did the main quests and didn't upgrade a lot (my fault). Had to grind side missions/clear planets to level them up. Now it's relatively easy.
Lmao this game doesn't require skill, it's either you're too low level or it's rng. I tried doing the latest missions with my highest crew member at lvl 7.

Last edited:

sillygoose7

Mar 29, 2019
Tis a game in development ^^. Heck the first two mantics they showed us aren’t even creatable yet. But we’ll get there :)
True, true. I can be patient, I've already sunk hours into the game but I know it's gonna be even more kickass once it's completed.

justag4d

Aug 17, 2020
Wait how does the installation work for every part? right now I'm downloading part 1 so do I have to download them all to even play or is this a standalone?

Deleted member 324588

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
that sucks. Isn't there a full file/zip other than mega or do hosting sites pay a lot to host a 10 GB above file/s?
I don't think so. There was one popular file host a while back most big files were on, but that got shut down like last year. Any other site would require some kind of premium account.

If you know how to torrent, could do that too.

justag4d

Aug 17, 2020
I don't think so. There was one popular file host a while back most big files were on, but that got shut down like last year. Any other site would require some kind of premium account.

If you know how to torrent, could do that too.
im a caveman about torrent ie: virus scary, no use torrent. but assuming I might learn to use torrent, will it hamper/bottleneck the speed during download?

Deleted member 324588

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
im a caveman about torrent ie: virus scary, no use torrent. but assuming I might learn to use torrent, will it hamper/bottleneck the speed during download?
Speed of what your net? It doesn't work that way. Downloading (known as leeching), is dependant on the amount of users online that have the file and are uploading it themselves (seeding). More seeders online, faster it downloads.

justag4d

Aug 17, 2020
Speed of what your net? It doesn't work that way. Downloading (known as leeching), is dependant on the amount of users online that have the file and are uploading it themselves (seeding). More seeders online, faster it downloads.
does the torrent provided for 0.5 have a iot of seeders?

2.90 star(s) 249 Votes