Deleted member 324588

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Yeah that's where I put it. in "...\AppData\Local\Subverse\Saved\SaveGames"

Oh wait silly me. I forgot to replace the underscores with spaces. THAT works!!

Okay follow up question, the latest update introduced "foreplay scenes" for the waifus. Is there a way to replay these?
Those would be under the scene viewer section in the replay tablet in the Captain's quarters

ACT 1:
- Return To Base (Demi)
- No Teabagging Today (Lily)
- Map Complete (Kili)

ACT 2:
- Galaxy Wide Gaping (Elasha)
- Taron's Ready (Taron)

ACT 3:
- Naughty Princess (Sova)

xdcxtruth

Jul 27, 2017
Torrent link does work...
1. Go to OP, RIGHT MOUSE CLICK then Click on COPY LINK!!!!!
2. Go to your Torrent downloader on your Computer
3. Click on the Link in your Torrent Downloader. That say's ADD TORRENT FROM URL
4. PASTE IN THE SPACE PROVIDED click OK.
5. Enjoy.
6. Your welcome...

P.s This is basic torrent stuff, that all Torrent user's should know. Unless your new to torrent's then again Your Welcome.......
No it doesn't "Errored: The System Cannot find the Specified Path"

Jan 31, 2022
Torrent link does work...
1. Go to OP, RIGHT MOUSE CLICK then Click on COPY LINK!!!!!
2. Go to your Torrent downloader on your Computer
3. Click on the Link in your Torrent Downloader. That say's ADD TORRENT FROM URL
4. PASTE IN THE SPACE PROVIDED click OK.
5. Enjoy.
6. Your welcome...

P.s This is basic torrent stuff, that all Torrent user's should know. Unless your new to torrent's then again Your Welcome.......
yeah this is broken. Used these instructions with qbittorrent and it just throws an error.
Also the full file from mega is down as well.

Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021
yeah this is broken. Used these instructions with qbittorrent and it just throws an error.
Also the full file from mega is down as well.
I don't even know what the hell are those weird instructions.
All you need to do is right click the torrent then click save as. After downloading it you need to open it, if you have qbittorrent it should automatically open as soon as you try to open any .torrent file. If it doesn't open, you need to associate .torrent files with qbittorrent from settings app of windows.

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
I don't even know what the hell are those weird instructions.
All you need to do is right click the torrent then click save as. After downloading it you need to open it, if you have qbittorrent it should automatically open as soon as you try to open any .torrent file. If it doesn't open, you need to associate .torrent files with qbittorrent from settings app of windows.
what if that person has thought their entire existence that all torrents are actual URL's that need to be pasted in a program instead of actual files :FacePalm::KEK:

aris666

Jan 6, 2020
It will be 7th female crew member out of 10 (with 10th being additional character and not part of main story). I wonder if they will release at least one of devotion questline "reward videos" with this update.

2.90 star(s) 249 Votes