avendurree23

Mar 17, 2018
The space combat I like, but I would PAY to skip the ground combat, not because I'm lazy or because its hard, but because its not fun at all. Maybe its more fun for people who like old school games, but holy shit the ground combat feels like a colosal waste of time. I HOPE someone MODS a "SKIP combat" button for ground combat or something and I'm surprised thats still not a thing yet, considering its an UE4 game.

agemi

Oct 30, 2021
The space combat I like, but I would PAY to skip the ground combat, not because I'm lazy or because its hard, but because its not fun at all. Maybe its more fun for people who like old school games, but holy shit the ground combat feels like a colosal waste of time. I HOPE someone MODS a "SKIP combat" button for ground combat or something and I'm surprised thats still not a thing yet, considering its an UE4 game.
I think what they should add, is auto battle function.

Jan 4, 2020
You can use wemod for ground combat. Only takes around 1 minute to finish

May 16, 2018
Someone should tell them they should make the people working on it have legal contracts to finish the game so that if some big part of the development team leaves they can at least sue that person.

• Angry
Reactions: andybc

Sharks are Evil

Jul 17, 2021
Someone should tell them they should make the people working on it have legal contracts to finish the game so that if some big part of the development team leaves they can at least sue that person.
that would require people to actually sue, as long as simps are willing to keep paying this will never happen.

there's a problem with sex games, the same problem with normal games. you are allowed to waste people time and money and many platforms aren't fighting against it because "money". then you got people who defend this practice with BS excuses, but by the end of the day, human logic is still alive and well. we as a society need to accept that money have an effect on product, and at some point it means that Devs can't keep wasting everyone's time without people getting angry about it. updates should reflect income, not how much the Dev felt he's willing to work that month.

we however can complain all day, if Dev keeps releasing updates, as tiny as they might be (compered to money earned) we can fuck right off, no one will care. this game made more money than any other game on the site, you would think we would be getting full blown sex scenes instead of 3 minutes of looped sex wips or uninspiring 7 minutes of looped wips every 3-4 months but nope. apparently a million dollars (without counting everything they made since kickstarter and before that from other content) isn't enough money to keep a stedy work progress. the reason this game exists in the first place needs to suffer because the Devs apparently don't have enough money to work both on the H content and the gameplay content.

s91ed.jpg

Reactions: Razrback16

Deleted member 324588

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Really don’t get tired of the wall of text there.

The game exists because they had a milestone for a game back in Patreon, which we passed, so they started experimenting with game engines. They tried Unity at first, but it didn’t work with what they were going for.

They eventually settled on UE, and then they were booted off Patreon. A combination of their high popularity and besti-related content being the reasons. So they decided to take what they had and form it into a kickstarter campaign instead. And here we are.

This had to succeed and thankfully it did. Not just supported by their fan base, but many new ones that wanted to see a full fledged adult game. They’d have probably gotten even more if countries like China weren’t such douches about adult content spending.

AttilatheStun

Dec 1, 2018
I downloaded the full game via the torrent file, but when I tried to extract it, I got the following error:

"Data error : Subverse 0.5.0\Subverse\Content\FMOD\Desktop\Shared.bank"

Anyone run into this before or know how to fix it?

Aug 31, 2020
Hey guys, quick question as I don't think it'll be easy to find on 370 pages...
The clips I see from Subverse on R34 sites, are they recorded n' edited by the players, or there are little "mp4s" inside the game's archives? :unsure: :unsure:

Danlorn

Game Developer
Dec 25, 2017
Hey guys, quick question as I don't think it'll be easy to find on 370 pages...
The clips I see from Subverse on R34 sites, are they recorded n' edited by the players, or there are little "mp4s" inside the game's archives? :unsure: :unsure:
Pandora scenes are real time renders (not sure if the term is correct), some mods allow you to rotate the camera and watch them from different angles. But cinematics are "mp4s" I presume...

Aug 31, 2020
Pandora’s where the unlocked smut is. It’s like a scene selector. And as said they run in real-time, not pre-rendered, so I don’t think they’re mp4 files within the game. The clips online are likely just folks that recorded them while the game runs.
Oh gotcha, thanks!
By the way, is there someone known here in this thread that's recording every "scene" that FOW is releasing? Or a "pinned comment/reply/etc" that has them up so far??
I really don't wanna go through all the 372 pages... :cry:

2.90 star(s) 249 Votes