Ragingrager

Jan 27, 2018
gonna wait for the exclusive version to leak with all the dlc

if anyone listened to their promises and fell for them then they deserve it lol

like how are you not familiar with fow's work??

also folks always keep your expectations low for adult games, 2020/covid proved that adult game devs are lazy fucks who like to milk their supporters
To defend those people, I have a feeling a lot people had actually never heard of them and the other half were people thinking. Oh wow they're going to use their animation skills for something I actually like! Sometimes devs do make things unrelated to their usual content. I assumed the worst, but I can see why other people had delusional hope.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
They brought this shit on themselves by calling the girls waifus over and over again. That being said, I don't think they would have gotten nearly as much money if a bunch of people aren't tricked into thinking the game was going to be a harem mass effect type game. I never trusted them entirely because of their past animations.
I don't know where you lot seem to be pulling this shit from but fans of FOW have known the content they do for years now and at no point have they ever claimed the girls wouldn't fuck anything else.

We've known for ages now it was a poly game and everyone was going to be fucking around.

If you thought the people behind rape and NTR animations were suddenly going to make a wholesome harem game where only the MC ever gets laid then you are deluding yourself.

I don't know what you mean by "brought this shit on themselves" ... it's getting positive reviews.

1400 positive reviews, 96 negative .... yeah, brought that shit on themselves. .....

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
I just saw this game mentioned on my feed and it looks very promising. I really like the idea of there being a squid girl hunting down the MC. I wonder what she will do if she catches him and manages to win...

May 21, 2018
I think it's because Polyamory is NTR to people who are monogamous simply because they wouldn't be okay with it, which would be a majority of people I assume.
Yeah, I guess that makes some sense. Still, that's a bit extreme. What really bothers me about it all is simply the misuse of the term.

Reactions: P3MIT

Schattenfang

May 29, 2017
I'm a bit confused. I've defeated the no-spoiler world class space assassins and there are no quests left. Is this the end?

Dragantis

Jul 30, 2018
So I played for about a hour right now and so far I'm kinda disappointed. I was hoping for a lot better graphic lever in term of character design, but well it is maybe because I played too many illusion and kiss games. Also IMO lewd content look poor so far, there are practically no input from player side, just looped scenes. In theory you can mix scenes and make your own segment but where is the point in this? Thinking back to illusion games, where you could change positions whenever you wanted. Also the lack of lips movements whenever character are talking is annoying as hell and is destroying my immersion. I don't like UI in this game, especially it is stupid that i can't progress dialogues by clicking left mouse button but I have to use space or c in combat for it.
So far I liked game story and their characters but developers have a lot of work ahead of them if they want this game to truly be a good game. Good thing is that it is a early acess so they can listen to player and improve.

Reactions: P3MIT and kailius

PeteHanson

Feb 3, 2019
I think it's because Polyamory is NTR to people who are monogamous simply because they wouldn't be okay with it, which would be a majority of people I assume.
Apparently the steam sub-forums are going wild over that one atm. If the ntr hide toggle is not in the game it's another reason for me to wait until it is. If i could initiate let's say a lesbian scene, or even FFM it would be ok, but not giving the player control what so ever is a bad way of going about this.

Regarding the whole release situation it's funny because for one until this landed as early access on steam i thought we would get the full developed game, now it's ea and you have shit like this happen. Also i always assumed this thing would be vanilla, because of valve and i even remember some dev talking along those lines, so what happened between than and now?

Reactions: Hajtand
D

Deleted member 528

thought there would be a LOT more scenes. Also this "NTR discussion" is some of the most insane shit ive seen in awhile lol

PeteHanson

Feb 3, 2019
thought there would be a LOT more scenes. Also this "NTR discussion" is some of the most insane shit ive seen in awhile lol
Here or on steam? I barely even read the thread here. I did however read a dev post on steam regarding the toggle thing. So that was at least somewhat helpful. Also giving the player options over content and gameplay is never the wrong thing, so i'm not even sure what to tell you.

Ragingrager

Jan 27, 2018
I don't know where you lot seem to be pulling this shit from but fans of FOW have known the content they do for years now and at no point have they ever claimed the girls wouldn't fuck anything else.

We've known for ages now it was a poly game and everyone was going to be fucking around.

If you thought the people behind rape and NTR animations were suddenly going to make a wholesome harem game where only the MC ever gets laid then you are deluding yourself.

I don't know what you mean by "brought this shit on themselves" ... it's getting positive reviews.

1400 positive reviews, 96 negative .... yeah, brought that shit on themselves. .....
A lot of people clearly didn't, and a lot of people that backed the game and were interested before aren't buying it anymore. Like I just said in another post, just because an dev team has done a lot of certain thing in a the past doesn't mean they never do anything else. I assumed they would keep catering to cucks and I was right. Really this forum is the only place for people to complain about it anyways. They're locking and deleting anyone talking about it on the steam forums which is pretty funny.

Deleted member 324588

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
This game was in devlopment for 5 fucking years dude..... No excuse on it's quality of lack of actualy caring for their game they made.
Where on earth do ya'll keep pulling 4, 5 years out of? The Kickstarter for the game went up March 23, 2019. It's only been 2 years. Not counting the fact they didn't get the money til like May, then the matter of hiring game developers, and a little thing that slowed everyone down called a pandemic.

2.90 star(s) 250 Votes