m4rked0ne

Sep 3, 2017
the blog mentioned Huntress being the last recruit, i was hoping Blythe would be one of them... sadge (T ^ T )
I think you misunderstood something, General Blythe is still a future recruit, even the Subverse wiki lists her as a recruitable waifu.

random65dog

May 15, 2020
I'm kinda stuck. When i try running the game it opens steam instead of the game itself. (also both part 1 and 2 are the exact same when extracted)

Deleted member 324588

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Hi people.

Can we skip or disable the Loli part in this game??
There isn’t a loli or any underage characters. Short doesn’t equal age

Besides her recruitment scene, which you can exit manually whenever, Pandora scenes are unlocked and viewed at the player’s choice.

There’ll also be a devotion quest and lovemaking cinematic eventually, though that won’t be a mandatory thing to do either.

Deleted member 324588

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017

Don't mind me, just had a laugh at reading this more than 9 year long development game having that much and still not being done. Feature creep is such a nightmare.

BGHong7G

Jul 21, 2021

Don't mind me, just had a laugh at reading this more than 9 year long development game having that much and still not being done. Feature creep is such a nightmare.
My English is not very good,but i want to know
The protagonists of the next movie will be DOA girls?

wikiwektor

Apr 24, 2019
Hi
I have a problem and I would be very grateful if someone could help me
Well, I did a system backup and lost all my save games.
Can anyone share the save files of the entire game? I went through everything and I don't want to repeat it. I really like the story of this game and other things in it heh.
Thanks in advance for your help.
I have the game on steam if that means anything

KittyMaid

Jul 28, 2020
Hi
I have a problem and I would be very grateful if someone could help me
Well, I did a system backup and lost all my save games.
Can anyone share the save files of the entire game? I went through everything and I don't want to repeat it. I really like the story of this game and other things in it heh.
Thanks in advance for your help.
I have the game on steam if that means anything
I halp! im guessing its this file

VanillaLover

Jun 15, 2021
Don't start it again, please...
I just wanna weigh in cause dear lord I'm sick of these NTR arguments

From Wikipedia, "Cheating or being unfaithful to a significant other, lit. "taken away by sleeping with", abbreviated NTR"

This presents two requirements;
One, this means that the partner is unfaithful.
Traditionally, this means that a marital relationship had extramarital relationships.
But within the context, it's mostly referencing a sexual relationship wherein a romantic partner does not consent to the sexual activity their partner engages in.

In short, cheating on your romantic partner.

This does not apply to the universe of Subverse, because there are no romantic relationships, or individual romantic relationships hinted or stated in the story.

Secondly, it requires exclusivity between partners.
Obviously, there is no exclusivity within the crew. Everyone is "free game", including the monsters, tentacles, and whatever other things that Lily has in her lab. I bet that if that male anal play was better accepted by most people that the captain would even be involved with tentacles in some sort of Lily Tentacle Experiment something scene.

TL;DR: The crew within the story don't have any relationships or exclusivity, therefore NTR is not applicable.

Deleted member 324588

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
I just wanna weigh in cause dear lord I'm sick of these NTR arguments

From Wikipedia, "Cheating or being unfaithful to a significant other, lit. "taken away by sleeping with", abbreviated NTR"

This presents two requirements;
One, this means that the partner is unfaithful.
Traditionally, this means that a marital relationship had extramarital relationships.
But within the context, it's mostly referencing a sexual relationship wherein a romantic partner does not consent to the sexual activity their partner engages in.

In short, cheating on your romantic partner.

This does not apply to the universe of Subverse, because there are no romantic relationships, or individual romantic relationships hinted or stated in the story.

Secondly, it requires exclusivity between partners.
Obviously, there is no exclusivity within the crew. Everyone is "free game", including the monsters, tentacles, and whatever other things that Lily has in her lab. I bet that if that male anal play was better accepted by most people that the captain would even be involved with tentacles in some sort of Lily Tentacle Experiment something scene.

TL;DR: The crew within the story don't have any relationships or exclusivity, therefore NTR is not applicable.
Just have to jump in for a bit of correcting. There are relationships the Captain develops with each gal, but it’s established very early on after the first recruitment scene with Lily is that the ladies do not care if Cap screws around with the others on board. It’s basically a polyamorous harem.

The mantics are monsters, but they’re commanded by whomever has the dominus collars, so really they’re more like living sex toys, there to help the ladies blow off steam. After all the captain can’t please 10 ladies 24/7 :p

2.90 star(s) 249 Votes