agemi

Oct 30, 2021
This has probably been asked a million times but I'm looking for cheats on this game. I can see some responses about it but they are from way back in 2021 and I'm assuming they aren't compatible. As someone who is going into this blind, is it possible in current version? Just looking to upgrade the basic currencies and whatnot. Any help is appreciated
flingtrainer should be work

Jun 30, 2017
the fling trainer doesnt detect my game. any way i can fix that?
You're probably better off making your own cheat table or learning how to edit the trainer itself.

The issue is that cause smartloader livecracks the exe file it's paired with it is now different to the actual game exe.
So the trainer doesn't detect it because it's looking for an uncracked version of the game.
And also no Wemod won't work for this same reason.

Further Edit: Follow the converstation just below to get wemod working for this.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

bigzagagliones

Feb 9, 2020
the trainer doesn't detect it because it's looking for an uncracked version of the game.
And also no Wemod won't work for this same reason.

Wemod does work with the cracked version of the game, you just tell Wemod where the .exe for the game and launch it via that. It failed to launch just once for whatever reason, but it always worked otherwise for me.

Jun 30, 2017
The one in Subverse\Binaries\Win64. Patched with steamless first, then tied wemod to the unpacked .exe
Huh interesting, I went through that process and Wemod does launch the game but it's not able to find it afterwards.

Correction, It appears renaming the file back to the original was the obvious key step in this I overlooked.

Yeah wemod works just fine, surprised it get's past the checksum honestly.

SpectrumX55

Oct 30, 2018
So... Not sure what's happening on my end, but I had the thing all downloaded. But any time I tried continuing the game, I get a fatal error. And if I start a new game, audio's gone after Demi's first thing. What's happening???

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
So... Not sure what's happening on my end, but I had the thing all downloaded. But any time I tried continuing the game, I get a fatal error. And if I start a new game, audio's gone after Demi's first thing. What's happening???
haven't heard this one before. Make sure the game isn't installed in a protected Windows folder I guess

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
Anyone know when the next version will come out? They're working on Squid girl, which is arguably the one I've been anticipating the most
Who is the squid girl? You mean the Huntress or Celestina? If its the latter then count me in ;)

2.90 star(s) 249 Votes