Yerenth2B

Jul 27, 2017
im still trying where to put the save file, i don't see anything like a save folder or any of the other results.
The game save files are stored in AppData/Local. Default folder is "C:\Users\<whatever your user name is>\AppData\Local\Subverse\Saved\SaveGames"

Razrback16

Jul 20, 2020
How does one download a 37GB on Mega I can't even download more than 3 - 5GB on Mega :unsure:
Do you have a VPN? If so, download the Mega desktop client and get it setup. Once you kick off the download, it'll hit the "cap" around 5GB - when that happens, close down the client, and then disconnect your VPN and connect to a new location and then fire up the app again - it'll resume for another 5GB or so until it hits the cap again - rinse / repeat until your file is downloaded. :)

Reactions: dt90 and Apex0Recon

Apex0Recon

Jul 2, 2018
Do you have a VPN? If so, download the Mega desktop client and get it setup. Once you kick off the download, it'll hit the "cap" around 5GB - when that happens, close down the client, and then disconnect your VPN and connect to a new location and then fire up the app again - it'll resume for another 5GB or so until it hits the cap again - rinse / repeat until your file is downloaded. :)
Thanks will do ;)(y)

Reactions: Razrback16

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
How does one download a 37GB on Mega I can't even download more than 3 - 5GB on Mega :unsure:
I use this thing personally. I got it a while ago from god knows where but it didn't give me any issues.
Still, DL and use it at your own risk I guess, if you trust me.
(It's actually a .exe, I just changed the extension to be able to upload it. Change it back to .exe before double clicking it to install it)

• Red Heart
Reactions: tbill2000

randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
so this still a fuck fest where the girls get fucked more by others than the MC? and still no beast right? thats the only thing I watched the old movies and shorts

Last edited:

Deleted member 324588

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
so this still a fuck fest where the girls get fucked more by others than the MC? and still no beast right? thats the only thing I watched the old movies and shorts
There aren’t going to be besti scenes. Ain’t chancing that with steam. The mantics being sci-fi creatures circumvents that in a way.

As for the amount of scenes, I don’t keep a tally. But the numbers being skewed boils down to it being early access. When every lady has every scene available by the end, we’ll see.

But the Captain is the one getting a lengthy cinematic scene with them after their devotion quest. I’d say that’ll balance the scales pretty easily once we get there.

Reactions: randomguy6516265165

Juicy94

Oct 24, 2020
I wanted to try this game but when I try to open it, I just end up at the steam store. Is there something I missed or is this the only way to try the game? It looks fun but not $30 fun. Maybe $10-15

Last edited:

m4rked0ne

Sep 3, 2017
This game has NTR? Is it avoidable?
Really depends on your definition of NTR. Everyone is fucking everyone and everyone is on board with it. No jealousy or humiliation involved. It's not like those NTR games where you see your wife/gf getting stolen by another guy.

But if you only want to see scenes with the girls and the captain, the few scenes that pop up in the story are always Captain x Girl currently and the other scenes you have to unlock with points so you can just unlock the other Captain x Girl scenes and ignore the rest.
The girl on girl stuff gets mentioned in some dialogues but I don't think the Xeno stuff is implied (maybe for Lily since these are her "babies" but it's been a while since I played the story).

m4rked0ne

Sep 3, 2017
When are we going to get General Blythe scenes? I've been waiting forever for this.
Probably next update or the one after that, though I got the feeling that the release order is going to be Huntress and then Blythe. But who knows, nothing official yet so it could go either way.

Reactions: Ssato243
2.90 star(s) 249 Votes