mixati

Jun 6, 2018
Sue Derman is the perfect voice for Kasidora... Though it is a shame her fame precludes any naughty business.

Kind surprised they didn't get CottontailVA to do something, I feel like she runs in their circle. Oh well.

Deleted member 324588

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Sue Derman is the perfect voice for Kasidora... Though it is a shame her fame precludes any naughty business.

Kind surprised they didn't get CottontailVA to do something, I feel like she runs in their circle. Oh well.
The Kasidora role was never gonna have lewds, that was stated in the audition for the character. As for the name, that’s up to the actor if they choose to be forward with their name or not. Wouldn’t surprise me if the professional game devs that worked on it also use pseudonyms.

timmy95

Jun 19, 2018
The Kasidora role was never gonna have lewds...
Really? The Kasidora character was being shown alongside the other sexable characters in the Studio Fow website. Eh, they neglect all the interesting characters (like Blythe) and prioritise quirky teens or squid girls.
You said "was", so have they changed their mind about Kasidora or is there still no plans for sex with her?

Jostar

Aug 5, 2018
I really don't understand why Studio FOW implemented the sex scenes in the game the way that they did.
I thought the way they did it with there Flash games back then especially the Ahri and Nidalee games was damn near perfect.
It wasn't fully interactable like some folks here want, but honestly it didn't need to be.
You had different positions with different angles which you could choose it was similiar to the lifeselector stuff but just better.
The way it is now you just have some 30-60 seconds clips and more than half of them are just loops.
Like it's just random clips thrown together. They don't tie in with the story and they don't even tie in together.

Man the sex content in the game could have been so much and the wouldn't even that hard for them to implement, beacause they actually did that shit years ago in those flash games.

It's just sad to see how much wasted potential this game has, especially considering that this is the reason we don't get new movie content which was just infinitety better.

Sep 26, 2021
How on earth do I make this damn game play? It keeps saying I am missing some program to make it run? I downloaded both Part 1 and 2 and it still won't play.

GrandPaBrowning

Mar 7, 2021
Really? The Kasidora character was being shown alongside the other sexable characters in the Studio Fow website. Eh, they neglect all the interesting characters (like Blythe) and prioritise quirky teens or squid girls.
You said "was", so have they changed their mind about Kasidora or is there still no plans for sex with her?
I think that wasn't "sexable characters" list on their site, just general character list.

Deleted member 324588

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
There never was. You can look up the public auditions they did. Kasidora is specified as a SFW role.

F88CB1AF-F190-4AE9-A17A-BCB422F09E24.png

• Sad
Reactions: sx78 and timmy95

mixati

Jun 6, 2018
The Kasidora role was never gonna have lewds, that was stated in the audition for the character. As for the name, that’s up to the actor if they choose to be forward with their name or not. Wouldn’t surprise me if the professional game devs that worked on it also use pseudonyms.
Sue Derman is the pseudonym, I'm not going to use her real name, none of us have so far and in pretty sure lots of us recognise her. Its surprisingly heart-warming.

I was aware there was never any lewd content for Kasidora planned but even if they wanted to change their mind they are pretty locked in.

Honestly the decision to cast anyone in this game with no intention of any lewdness is a bit bizarre, but it's their game I guess, and it does make sure the villain is played by someone with experience and gravitas.

Deleted member 324588

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Sue Derman is the pseudonym, I'm not going to use her real name, none of us have so far and in pretty sure lots of us recognise her. Its surprisingly heart-warming.

I was aware there was never any lewd content for Kasidora planned but even if they wanted to change their mind they are pretty locked in.

Honestly the decision to cast anyone in this game with no intention of any lewdness is a bit bizarre, but it's their game I guess, and it does make sure the villain is played by someone with experience and gravitas.
I’m aware that’s the pseudonym. I used the term too :p

As for who they are, while it does sound familiar to a couple other characters, I don’t see them landing someone particularly notable. If it is, cool, but we’ll never know anyway til they say otherwise.

Qianke

Apr 27, 2019
I really don't understand why Studio FOW implemented the sex scenes in the game the way that they did.
I thought the way they did it with there Flash games back then especially the Ahri and Nidalee games was damn near perfect.
It wasn't fully interactable like some folks here want, but honestly it didn't need to be.
You had different positions with different angles which you could choose it was similiar to the lifeselector stuff but just better.
The way it is now you just have some 30-60 seconds clips and more than half of them are just loops.
Like it's just random clips thrown together. They don't tie in with the story and they don't even tie in together.

Man the sex content in the game could have been so much and the wouldn't even that hard for them to implement, beacause they actually did that shit years ago in those flash games.

It's just sad to see how much wasted potential this game has, especially considering that this is the reason we don't get new movie content which was just infinitety better.
well, maybe they will polish those scenes after they get everything roughly finished. Like you say, the loops alone are underwhelming. I wish each scene had a climax at least, not asking for much.

Reiga711

Jul 30, 2018
Anyone know when the next version will come out? They're working on Squid girl, which is arguably the one I've been anticipating the most

Deleted member 324588

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
well, maybe they will polish those scenes after they get everything roughly finished. Like you say, the loops alone are underwhelming. I wish each scene had a climax at least, not asking for much.
To this I’d quote the classy Syndrome from The Incredibles

“And when everyone’s super…no one will be”

Basically if every scene had the same features, it’d take away from the others. The normal ones enhance the premiums and the devotion climax scenes will be beyond those.

timmy95

Jun 19, 2018
To this I’d quote the classy Syndrome from The Incredibles

“And when everyone’s super…no one will be”

Basically if every scene had the same features, it’d take away from the others. The normal ones enhance the premiums and the devotion climax scenes will be beyond those.
Disagree on that. There are a variety of fetishes to choose from (like threesome, lesbian, monsters etc.) and people will feel let down if their favourite categories aren't detailed and any other scene gets full interactivity. There's already too few scenes as is, compared to the size of the game. They chose to cater to all the niches and ended up with a shallow sex system. Should have stuck to monster sex, their core fanbase.

Reactions: 72 man

Deleted member 324588

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Disagree on that. There are a variety of fetishes to choose from (like threesome, lesbian, monsters etc.) and people will feel let down if their favourite categories aren't detailed and any other scene gets full interactivity. There's already too few scenes as is, compared to the size of the game. They chose to cater to all the niches and ended up with a shallow sex system. Should have stuck to monster sex, their core fanbase.
That’s mainly due to the earlier gals not having new scenes added. Since they’ve changed their process to just focusing the new gal each update. We’ll have to wait to see the final amount of scenes for each gal to really judge that.

but I’m not gonna expect like as many pegging scenes as there are monsters :p

Some kinks are definitely not gonna be as represented as others, that’s a given.

barnicle

Aug 17, 2018
This has probably been asked a million times but I'm looking for cheats on this game. I can see some responses about it but they are from way back in 2021 and I'm assuming they aren't compatible. As someone who is going into this blind, is it possible in current version? Just looking to upgrade the basic currencies and whatnot. Any help is appreciated

2.90 star(s) 250 Votes