Deleted member 324588

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
I mean - if they did in advance, there would hardly be any fuss. But again - sweet dreams.
The idea is while they make the game they also gain experience with the engine. Avoiding the turmoils that come with learning a new engine. See Sumthindfrnt’s thread to see how
kind that thread is as he’s learning Blender :cautious:

benisfug

Aug 18, 2018
I don't think polyamarous relationships is 'a weird middle ground', but I digress. No given creator wants to make the same thing over and over. That's why every film isn't just Kunoichi. Are most of them non-con? Sure, they're mainly inspired by Taimanin Asagi. But that doesn't mean every other project they do will be in that category.

They gave us commissioned doujinshi as part of the backing, most of which were non-con, non-canon works.

Also I don't think they'd solely do Subverse themed works after this, they're already spending 4+ years in this universe, they're definitely gonna be looking for fresh air after this.
It's not really poly though, it's cordoned off in an optional gallery with no story context so they can call it non-canon. Don't want to see your "waifu" fucking that big ass prawn looking mofo? Don't worry dude it's not canon. That's what I mean by weird middle ground.

Kambala

Mar 18, 2020
Just bringing last saves to this page.
Thanks VValen (y)

since searching seems to be an impossible task…

Grabbed off the discord. Waifus are 30+ dev, mantics all around 20+

reminder to remove the underscores before plugging it into your saves.

And for the ones that actually want to play the content:

That’s everything prior to fortune.

destroyerofassholes

Oct 23, 2019

Deleted member 324588

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Which female character is the next focus?
Can’t say for sure yet. Earlier diaries appeared to hint Huntress, since they showed a pandora tease. But taking into account that the diaries also said they’re working on the next two patches it might just be a red herring.

Based on how the story is going, and assuming the waifu select screen doesn’t change again as since the screen changed since Ela (the first major update), the ladies have been releasing in order, my best assumption is Blythe.

Reactions: timmy95

Djoki996

Jan 13, 2018
Okay, how do I fix cutscenes? Everything else works fine on highest graphic settings, but the cutscenes are stuttering a lot, and they tend to end prematurely. Considering that those are pre-rendered scenes and that everything else (including sex scenes) works fine, this just shouldn't be happening.

Deleted member 324588

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Okay, how do I fix cutscenes? Everything else works fine on highest graphic settings, but the cutscenes are stuttering a lot, and they tend to end prematurely. Considering that those are pre-rendered scenes and that everything else (including sex scenes) works fine, this just shouldn't be happening.
Might not have the display for 4k vids which is the default, there's a setting to switch it to 1080p ones in settings.

2.90 star(s) 249 Votes