PirateLeDoge

Feb 12, 2021
Unless some of you are a big fan of the huntress i'd skip this update. Nothing new in Pandora for the other girls aside from the new recruit so it's your choice.

If you have any complaints, hit up the last of the free PR team.
They've become so lazy tho, the last girls have so few pandora scenes it's depressing. Also not much of the extreme shit I expect from Studiofow nowadays. All lovey dovey while I enjoy some proper hardcore stuff.

Deleted member 324588

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
They've become so lazy tho, the last girls have so few pandora scenes it's depressing. Also not much of the extreme shit I expect from Studiofow nowadays. All lovey dovey while I enjoy some proper hardcore stuff.
They're all gonna have the same number of scenes eventually, 40 each. How that balances out is another matter.

Dragon x Hunter

May 8, 2017
Before you ask, yes, I will upload the videos as usual, but you gotta wait till the weekend, I have a lot going on (job + university), so, I won´t have time to record before the weekend.

BTW: Can someone do fan signs for this game?

Reactions: JohnDonut

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
M8 it just came out xD some of us work ya know :p
I guess if you want something. Do it yourself. I just playthrough the game and unlock all the scenes. The Huntress is freaking cute and I love her voice. Too bad she only has 2 gold scene:( 3 if you count the futa scene. And there is no purple scene.
20230328064048_1.jpg

Last edited:

Deleted member 324588

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
I guess if you want something. Do it yourself. I just playthrough the game and unlock all the scenes. The Huntress is freaking cute and I love her voice. Too bad she only has 2 gold scene:( 3 if you count the futa scene. And there is no purple scene.
Well remember the purple are user-submitted from the highest backers. I've a feeling some girls were asked for more than others. And as previously mentioned, they'll all have the same amount of scenes eventually.

The update just came out.
There isn't even a free link for 0.7 yet.

Simmer down and hand over the crack pipe.

OR buy it on steam and play it, quests take maybe 30mins.
Usually isn't til the GOG version's out that links get updated here. And given how little was added in this one, whoever did the steam crack would probably be better off waiting for the next substantial one.

Razrback16

Jul 20, 2020
Raw clean file links are posted on Steam Underground. Someone may put a torrent together from there and post here once someone cracks it (or they may wait for the GOG copy which obviously won't have the Steam protection). I'm sure it's 30+GB so be patient fellow gamers.

View attachment 2499875
Damn, love those little titties. :love: Any of the scenes romantic?

Last edited:

Thrway8113

Apr 13, 2021
Going to bed soon, but I'll try to remember to check Steam Underground tomorrow for a torrent. If available there, I'll share it here if no one does it ahead of me. IIRC these releases usually take a day or two to hit F95 due to how big the game is (takes a while to download, crack, and create the torrent).

Reactions: Razrback16

Redboi8

Mar 17, 2023
Will wait till the weekend to play it, cuz job and stuff :HideThePain: But also fingers crossed and prayers to all the gods for Blythe to be the next waifu... She quickly became the most anticipated one for me since the first time I saw her <3

Last edited:

slawdos

Oct 25, 2019
27.03.23 clean steam files
Use steamless to ...Subverse\Subverse\Binaries\Win64\Subverse-Win64-Shipping.exe for crack

Last edited:
2.90 star(s) 249 Votes