VanillaLover

Jun 15, 2021
Standalone .exe for crack i did real quick with steamless: .
Just replace exe in Subverse\Binaries\Win64

Didn't do extended testing but the game launches and loads normally for me. I used the cs.rin.ru files that were linked earlier.

Edit: Can confirm new update is running smoothly, played through it today with this exe.
How does this work, exactly?

I've put it inside of the aforementioned location but it's still on 0.6? Damn I must be on something

UmU

Dec 26, 2018
How does this work, exactly?

I've put it inside of the aforementioned location but it's still on 0.6? Damn I must be on something
You download the 0.7 game files mentioned in one of the posts before and replace the exe there.

VanillaLover

Jun 15, 2021
27.03.23 clean steam files
Use steamless to ...Subverse\Subverse\Binaries\Win64\Subverse-Win64-Shipping.exe for crack
Can't download files, anyone posted a mirror I couldn't find in the search bar?

Dragon x Hunter

May 8, 2017
Because characters that wear masks only existed starting from 2007?
Not, but, quarians in ME are/were always mentioned to be the most attractive species under the mask in the whole series. Besides, she is a cute killer machine kind of like Tali Zorah.

Also, it is clear that the game is based on ME a lot. I am not saying it is good or bad, just that, the similarities are there.

Reactions: JohnDonut

Deleted member 324588

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Not, but, quarians in ME are/were always mentioned to be the most attractive species under the mask in the whole series. Besides, she is a cute killer machine kind of like Tali Zorah.

Also, it is clear that the game is based on ME a lot. I am not saying it is good or bad, just that, the similarities are there.
I get that, just your post makes it sound like that was the sole inspiration. For being a masked bounty hunter, I’d have figured Samus Aran would come to mind first

2.90 star(s) 249 Votes