Deleted member 324588

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Reactions: NukaCola

Deleted member 324588

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
why is there no "update-only" section for such a large game? I personally wouldnt want to download 50gigs everytime the game gets an update.
Because that's not how the game updates? It isn't some isolated release, its a steam update. So it has to download then be applied to the current files.

You having to redownload everything every release is the cost of being a pirate. If you don't want to deal with that, just buy it :)

Laezel

Jun 5, 2019
Because that's not how the game updates? It isn't some isolated release, its a steam update. So it has to download then be applied to the current files.

You having to redownload everything every release is the cost of being a pirate. If you don't want to deal with that, just buy it :)
i cant buy it in germany

Laezel

Jun 5, 2019
Yeah unfortunate geographical problem. Governments suck. I believe the only workaround still at this point is having someone in a non-restricted country to gift it to you.
Also wouldnt work, i think the gift must come from someone of your region or something because i had a friend once who wanted to gift me a game and it said "you and the user are not from the same country" (if they didnt change the policy), and if even that would work i think steam still wouldnt allow me to "own" a game that im not allowed too.

Same with "She will punish them", game has no sexual content except just skimpy clothing and its also not allowed on here.. annoying.

Deleted member 324588

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Also wouldnt work, i think the gift must come from someone of your region or something because i had a friend once who wanted to gift me a game and it said "you and the user are not from the same country" (if they didnt change the policy), and if even that would work i think steam still wouldnt allow me to "own" a game that im not allowed too.

Same with "She will punish them", game has no sexual content except just skimpy clothing and its also not allowed on here.. annoying.
Does it also apply to GoG? its been a while since someone's asked on discord, so I can't quite remember which one is it that still works.

Laezel

Jun 5, 2019
Does it also apply to GoG? its been a while since someone's asked on discord, so I can't quite remember which one is it that still works.
I didnt even know that GoG has a gifting system, or rather a shop. i only have that launcher because of gamekeys. lol.
Might need to check it out. Who knows.

Asgar1990

Jun 23, 2017
i cant buy it in germany
this could be a good message for everyone who cant buy the game due to region lock

Streemster Launch

Coming soon

You shall be able to buy the game title “Subverse” on Streemster from this time.

Subverse Kickstarter supporters in territories such as Germany, South Korea, China and all other geographic areas who are not permitted to download Subverse from Steam will be able to redeem their Steam key and download the game at Streemster free of charge.

Thank you for your support and we look forward to serving our community of creators and consumers at Streemster!

StapleComm

Apr 24, 2020
Very misinformed, mantics were a part of the game from the start. But they are solely within Pandora, and do not have any smut scenes during the story.
Ah, got it. I was curious about that every time i saw the game after the update

Deleted member 324588

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
this could be a good message for everyone who cant buy the game due to region lock

Streemster Launch

Coming soon

You shall be able to buy the game title “Subverse” on Streemster from this time.

Subverse Kickstarter supporters in territories such as Germany, South Korea, China and all other geographic areas who are not permitted to download Subverse from Steam will be able to redeem their Steam key and download the game at Streemster free of charge.

Thank you for your support and we look forward to serving our community of creators and consumers at Streemster!
The website hasn’t properly launched yet for the record. And that’s not because they’re busy with the game, that’s up to another group. It’s possible that they’re holding off on it til the game is at 1.0

2.90 star(s) 250 Votes