Ortennar

Jan 5, 2019
i didnt pay but i waited daily to download 5 gigs each day on pixeldrain hahahhahah
I have problems if I download up to 5 GB, and then it "breaks" and I can't download any more.
Therefore, a torrent file is needed ... 54 GB is a lot....
Previously, the Subverse had a small file size of at least 15, but here it has grown many times more.

By the way, how did you put a banner under your post?

Laezel

Jun 5, 2019
I have problems if I download up to 5 GB, and then it "breaks" and I can't download any more.
Previously, the Subverse had a small file size of at least 15, but here it has grown many times more.

these are called "signatures" , you click the profile icon top right and then go on signatures and put this in

(idk if it works but maybe try copy pasting. or not if u dont like them.)

Jan 14, 2023

That's because hosting on MEGA is a bad idea, as you need premium to d/l over 5gig with a time limit of 24+ hrs on it. For a 54 gig file, that's a 10 day wait. For the amount of animations, I've no idea *why* it's 54 gigs either.

~

Your best bet is to look for a repack site that will cut the bloat down, compress the install and then use GOFILE or Qiwi etc to slice it into 500meg chunks which you'll have to rebuild (7zip > use /* function). You can probably get it down to ~15gig or so doing this which is more managable. Or just wait for the Steam sales.

But... 54 gigs and the amount/quality of pr0n, I've no idea *why* you would.

Reactions: Enigmanic

Ir0n Ma1den

Jun 15, 2021
There’ll eventually be cinematic scenes with the captain and each ladies that’ll be several minutes each. So 3-4 minutes each times 10 will provide more than enough not-monster sex for ya
With blythe I entered Pandora and low and behold all I see are monster sex poses, and futa and other stuff overshadowing strighet stuff.

I don't mind other fetishes but its wayy unbalanced

Deleted member 324588

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
With blythe I entered Pandora and low and behold all I see are monster sex poses, and futa and other stuff overshadowing strighet stuff.

I don't mind other fetishes but its wayy unbalanced
Well all their scenes aren't added yet, so can't really judge on that til 1.0 regardless there's not gonna be any cinematic monster bonking, so they've got that over any of the pandora scenes.

2.90 star(s) 250 Votes