xocolonu

Nov 1, 2023
I showed your posts to my Russian friends and they laughed their asses off :KEK: Mate, go grab a beer and chill, it's holidays after all...
Social justice never sleeps. XD

In regards to the MC, voice acting is alright, for me it's a plus it exists at all. I do find the panty mask incredibly juvenile though, so I can agree on that. They could've gone with ALL SORTS of design choices, yet they landed on a weirdo with upside-down panties on his face. I get the feel that this might be some inside joke or genre reference that I don't get, idk.

Reactions: Redboi8

Deleted member 324588

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Social justice never sleeps. XD

In regards to the MC, voice acting is alright, for me it's a plus it exists at all. I do find the panty mask incredibly juvenile though, so I can agree on that. They could've gone with ALL SORTS of design choices, yet they landed on a weirdo with upside-down panties on his face. I get the feel that this might be some inside joke or genre reference that I don't get, idk.
It’s a reference, one that flew over many peoples heads that just assumed Deadpool. It’s actually referencing hentai kamen, a Japanese film.

Reactions: MornarUruloki

McAztec

Mar 28, 2021
Did you download via torrent or another link? If by torrent, maybe try running a hash check to verify that you downloaded everything.
Also make sure your antivirus software is not quarantining any files.
To add to what xocolonu said, if you downloaded via the torrent provided here it's most likely not necessary to run any kind of setup, you can just run the game. Your screenshots look like there's a setup/installation there. Where exactly did you get that? If it continues behaving oddly I'd get rid of it (and so an antivirus scan to be sure) especially if it's from another source than F95Zone. I will attach the torrent here just in case.

Reactions: o7sniip

Hstby

Oct 19, 2020
To add to what xocolonu said, if you downloaded via the torrent provided here it's most likely not necessary to run any kind of setup, you can just run the game. Your screenshots look like there's a setup/installation there. Where exactly did you get that? If it continues behaving oddly I'd get rid of it (and so an antivirus scan to be sure) especially if it's from another source than F95Zone. I will attach the torrent here just in case.
Nah, already solved
Thanks btw

Edelvays

Jan 3, 2018
That's because hosting on MEGA is a bad idea, as you need premium to d/l over 5gig with a time limit of 24+ hrs on it. For a 54 gig file, that's a 10 day wait. For the amount of animations, I've no idea *why* it's 54 gigs either.

~

Your best bet is to look for a repack site that will cut the bloat down, compress the install and then use GOFILE or Qiwi etc to slice it into 500meg chunks which you'll have to rebuild (7zip > use /* function). You can probably get it down to ~15gig or so doing this which is more managable. Or just wait for the Steam sales.

But... 54 gigs and the amount/quality of pr0n, I've no idea *why* you would.
You can use VPN for Mega. Change ip - refresh the page - continue downloading - repeat after 5gb passes

GifMeMore1987

Sep 13, 2021
That's because hosting on MEGA is a bad idea, as you need premium to d/l over 5gig with a time limit of 24+ hrs on it. For a 54 gig file, that's a 10 day wait. For the amount of animations, I've no idea *why* it's 54 gigs either.

~

Your best bet is to look for a repack site that will cut the bloat down, compress the install and then use GOFILE or Qiwi etc to slice it into 500meg chunks which you'll have to rebuild (7zip > use /* function). You can probably get it down to ~15gig or so doing this which is more managable. Or just wait for the Steam sales.

But... 54 gigs and the amount/quality of pr0n, I've no idea *why* you would.
You can use VPN for Mega. Change ip - refresh the page - continue downloading - repeat after 5gb passes
There's a split version in the OP with five different hosters, all files are interchangeable. With a decent internet connection you can download the whole game in a few hours.

GifMeMore1987

Sep 13, 2021
my broski's is this worth the 54 gb size ???
Well, you can download it for free and delete it if you don't like it. I'd say it's worth a try, not the millionth VN. You can get the game to a bit under 33 GB by deleting the 4k vids (all cutscenes are also there in FHD).

Apr 17, 2019
I'd very much like to fucking buy the game to save myself the hassle to download every update again. But hey, they can't be fucking bothered to launch the streemster.com site :cry:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: echo32

KittyMaid

Jul 28, 2020
I'd very much like to fucking buy the game to save myself the hassle to download every update again. But hey, they can't be fucking bothered to launch the streemster.com site :cry:
you should save to buy it, unlike others games its just a one time purchase not a monthly thing :3

2.90 star(s) 250 Votes