AlGnot

Jan 12, 2024
When I download and unzip part 1, why do i get a 57gb zip data? what is the right way now? i have downloaded all 12 parts.
Ty

Last edited:

LongHentai2k

Nov 23, 2020
When I download and unzip part 1, why do i get a 57gb zip data? what is the right way now? i have downloaded all 12 parts.
Ty
get the torrent download, that is the best to do, always had issues with downloading zip after zip. For now you need to check on which zip file the issue is when you unpack, best of luck.

meri2356

Apr 22, 2022
hello guy sry for asking but can you control sex scenes like the speed and cum multiple times or its just animated and just can be skipped? (sry im bad at English)

xocolonu

Nov 1, 2023
hello guy sry for asking but can you control sex scenes like the speed and cum multiple times or its just animated and just can be skipped? (sry im bad at English)
There are a few (4-5) levels of speed that you can adjust to.
You can replay almost every scene once its over (once you cum), aside from a few quest ones.
You can't make your character continue having sex after he already came, you need to start the scene again from the beginning.

Mr. Weeaboo

Jan 21, 2023
You'll have to downoad all parts (unless you pay for a MEGA account, then you can use the single link). The links are interchangeable so you can use all file hosters.

Something else: does anybody know what happened to VValen?
Unrelated business with another artist. Still among you though :sneaky:

Reactions: GifMeMore1987

Zero28

Mar 23, 2018
After the missing girls come out, will they add more in the future or will those be the last ones?

2.90 star(s) 250 Votes