Mr. Weeaboo

Jan 21, 2023
Don't think they make much if any money off the movies.
They were up to 35k monthly the year they got booted off Patreon. Considering what other devs (that get more, yet put out less) get since then, I doubt it'll take long to reach those numbers again.

MusicVideoGuy

Feb 28, 2018
I can see why they'd do Karlach/Shadowheart material to be timely but I'm surprised they didn't include a Samus option. Seems like guaranteed money. Though to be fair I think I remember Nintendo going after animators like Sable Serviette for doing Zelda stuff.

Mr. Weeaboo

Jan 21, 2023
I can see why they'd do Karlach/Shadowheart material to be timely but I'm surprised they didn't include a Samus option. Seems like guaranteed money. Though to be fair I think I remember Nintendo going after animators like Sable Serviette for doing Zelda stuff.
Yeah they’ve gotta tiptoe round Nintendo stuff. If you recall their Zelda project pretty much named/credited no characters, and their logos and such weren’t included in the video.

Reactions: MusicVideoGuy

Mr. Weeaboo

Jan 21, 2023
lol no one contributed anything yet. they made a bad name for themselves with the development of Subverse
Or outside of the video (which they can’t include links on or YouTube would remove it) and twitter (where again they have to be discreet about the links, or the stupid algorithm hides the main post), they can’t properly promote it yet.

So really the ones most aware would probably be the discord members. They mentioned in the previous dev blog about doing promo work in the summer.

Bruce_Wayne18

Mar 14, 2018
Or outside of the video (which they can’t include links on or YouTube would remove it) and twitter (where again they have to be discreet about the links, or the stupid algorithm hides the main post), they can’t properly promote it yet.

So really the ones most aware would probably be the discord members. They mentioned in the previous dev blog about doing promo work in the summer.
After the summer, meaning when the game is finished right?

Mr. Weeaboo

Jan 21, 2023
After the summer, meaning when the game is finished right?
No I imagine the game devs will be working on the rest of year. Its the animators they're peeling off the project since their part's done. When I said summer, I meant they'll start doing interviews and such to get the word out on their film division starting up again

CappoUnknown

Nov 13, 2017

Will be interesting to see, if they really have lost the trust of the people or not.

Last edited:
Reactions: Redboi8

ChaosXD

May 21, 2017
Question for the people who have bought the game after playing the pirated version. Do your saves transfer between the pirated version and the steam version or not?

Reactions: jkhgfdsfghjhgfd

McAztec

Mar 28, 2021
Question for the people who have bought the game after playing the pirated version. Do your saves transfer between the pirated version and the steam version or not?
Not sure about the steam version but if you buy it on GOG you can copy the saves over to the new location. Furthermore if you downloaded it from a torrent posted by me in this thread you most likely played the GOG version itself.

Reactions: ChaosXD

Mr. Weeaboo

Jan 21, 2023
AM I the only stupid mf to think that they should fucking make "Songbird's shame" part 2 with a gangbang?
That was in the plans in the SFM time, patrons voted for that. Even made a in between comic to set up said sequel. But remains to be seen whether that’ll happen.

Reactions: Enigmanic
2.90 star(s) 250 Votes