anterogi

May 30, 2021
E_SophiaEV2-Idle_B_Moment.jpg Does anyone know how alpha channels work in game maker? I wanted to upscale the animations to 4k60fps but looking at the source webms for the game they're really weird. They have a bunch of video artifacts and jagged edges which aren't present in actual gameplay. Any idea how the devs gets rid of them when they're used in game?

Last edited:

MadMan691337

Jan 21, 2020
Have anyone played their next game? (dlc)

Last edited:

bansge17

Dec 16, 2022
Oh, saw that just now. Have anyone uploaded the dlc on f95 or do ya boi have to find another way? Its gonna take 8 hours on AnimeSharing :)
I think its already available somewhere, but I'm waiting for translated version (which is unfinished from what I know) so I have no idea

snstep

Mar 18, 2019
Do you guys know where you can find this beauty?
Story boss in the DLC (presently still can't comment on translation progress, sorry). Specifically the first phase of the first encounter with the shapeshifting fox of the title, you encounter her about a third of the way through it.

Taisha

Aug 27, 2017
Couple new tweets from the devs, but nothing related to a translation of the DLC. I've translated them (using DeepL) below:

HBOX has released a smartphone version of "Succubus Academia Append - The Millennium Fox and the Miko at Home"!
I've been busy with personal matters lately: ......
I will be back in January with more information ...... ‍

ur other dad

Jan 13, 2021
hey does anyone know what the dream thermometer does when you use it in the basement? also, can you not get the true end if you haven't paired the right guy with the right girl the first time? i've unlocked the final forms of 2 of the succubi in the basement, but it didn't give me the achievement lmao

snstep

Mar 18, 2019
hey does anyone know what the dream thermometer does when you use it in the basement? also, can you not get the true end if you haven't paired the right guy with the right girl the first time? i've unlocked the final forms of 2 of the succubi in the basement, but it didn't give me the achievement lmao
The Dream Thermometer sets enemy stats to reflect the number of story bosses beaten (as the game scales stats up the further into the game you get). 1 is no story bosses defeated, 6 is all defeated.

As for the true ending, to unlock it, you need to pair all the story bosses with their preferred partners (and satisfy them), satisfy the three non-mandatory story bosses, meet and satisfy the 5 "Notorious" bosses, and grab the "mysterious letter" at the end of the skill tree, then hold it up to the candle in the basement to view a special cutscene. If you've met all of those requirements, you'll be put on the path to the true ending after you complete the normal end boss rush.

Reactions: Bargeld

ur other dad

Jan 13, 2021
The Dream Thermometer sets enemy stats to reflect the number of story bosses beaten (as the game scales stats up the further into the game you get). 1 is no story bosses defeated, 6 is all defeated.

As for the true ending, to unlock it, you need to pair all the story bosses with their preferred partners (and satisfy them), satisfy the three non-mandatory story bosses, meet and satisfy the 5 "Notorious" bosses, and grab the "mysterious letter" at the end of the skill tree, then hold it up to the candle in the basement to view a special cutscene. If you've met all of those requirements, you'll be put on the path to the true ending after you complete the normal end boss rush.
so can you not get the true end if you already satisfied them with the wrong partners? (it also seems like i can't unlock the nurse)

MisterKush

Jan 2, 2023
so can you not get the true end if you already satisfied them with the wrong partners? (it also seems like i can't unlock the nurse)
The primary succubi (Swimmer, Runner, Forest, Wonderland, Occult, Delinquent and Doctor) all have to be pleasured BY their primary loves/crushes.

The notorious succubi it doesn't matter, even at the final phase, you just need to satisfy them.

To activate the doctor, you can do it with any character. Just take the portal door to the 25 meter pool area, and walk around in the pink stuff until your essence bar is all the way max. Afterwards go home and talk to the doctor, use the option '....', and you will trigger her event each time.

CressAsakura

Feb 6, 2021
Downloaded today and my only complaint is that the best music is literally the first one you hear in the opening h scene and 4 hours later, it wasn't used again.
This should've been the boss theme.

snstep

Mar 18, 2019
Correct, however, after getting the normal ending, the game will cycle back to the beginning and you can go again. Playing the game with a "New Game+" this way doesn't stop you from getting the "no game over" trophies.

To activate the doctor, you can do it with any character. Just take the portal door to the 25 meter pool area, and walk around in the pink stuff until your essence bar is all the way max. Afterwards go home and talk to the doctor, use the option '....', and you will trigger her event each time.
Just to be clear, this will activate her first scene, but the only way to get the second round against her (which is needed to satisfy her and get the true end) is to unlock her scene while specifically playing as the alumnus.

Downloaded today and my only complaint is that the best music is literally the first one you hear in the opening h scene and 4 hours later, it wasn't used again.
This should've been the boss theme.
It's good stuff, though I like the boss music that the game has, too.
The prologue music does get used again, though,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: ur other dad

ur other dad

Jan 13, 2021
Correct, however, after getting the normal ending, the game will cycle back to the beginning and you can go again. Playing the game with a "New Game+" this way doesn't stop you from getting the "no game over" trophies.

Just to be clear, this will activate her first scene, but the only way to get the second round against her (which is needed to satisfy her and get the true end) is to unlock her scene while specifically playing as the alumnus.

It's good stuff, though I like the boss music that the game has, too.
The prologue music does get used again, though,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
ah got it. so do your stats and items carry over for NG+?

4.80 star(s) 19 Votes