bunny931

Feb 14, 2019
I messed around a little bit and checked, and the stats themselves appear to be a hard cap, but equipment or states that gives buffs still applies over those. So even if you were to give yourself what should be 1400 Charm, it'll be the same as 999, but if you have 999 + 40% Charm buff or 40% Mood Increase buff, you'll have an "effective" 1400.
Thank you for checking.

I feel like it's oddly easy to get enough mementos to reach the stats caps. I've seen some brown chests coughing up 3 mementos at once. I thought I read either in the game or somewhere else, that this was a away to endlessly upgrade your character, yet all it takes is like 400 mementos.

Misatox

Aug 21, 2022
Are we stuck waiting on SQDT to translate or is someone else working on it? I am starting to think its delayed indefinitely T.T

Jan 5, 2021
Hey everyone!
So im currently stuck on Yukari (flat swimmer gal) and i died before, loaded my save afterwards.
As far as i understand, after all your characters die the game just restarts? Or is there something new added afterwards?

Edit:
So, i figured it out and just completed the game for the true ending today. Man, what an amazing game, not just for an h-game, but game as a whole. Imo this game is more enjoyable than a lot of AAA games nowadays.
Soundtrack is amazing, art and animations are fantastic, writing is surprisingly nice as well (i loved references to classical literature and pop culture, it's very rare for japanese games), story is a bit confusing, but then again, I'm a fan of Souls series, so it's not new for me. And i also love stories with time loops and repeatence.
Also, the death mechanic is very unique, don't know if i ever seen such implementation of perma-death in a game before, although it's not really permanent, because time is looped, but whatever. Though, i wish there was a way to restart the game without having all your characters killed, it's tidious.
I also managed to beat the first ending (pleasuring all main girls with respective protags) on hard, but i switched to normal when beating notorious succubusses for the second time, because it was too hard for my liking. And as far as i understand, you have to play the whole game from your main protags if you die during true ending route, and i don't like being forced to savescum.

I wish the game wasn't so dark though, the fact that you die even if you win against the true succubuses is logical, but frightening to me. Plus, these girls are a bit too evil for me, kind of a turn-off, though i get it, the're literally DEMONS.

Anyway, hope to see more games from this developer, afaik it's their first game ever, so looking forward to it. And waiting for DLC translation as well, looks really interesting!

Last edited:

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
Ugh, the tone of this game doesn't seem to be what i'd hoped it would be.
I want a game where you fuck hostile succubi into submission, not one where you beg and plead and die.

lame.

TheUnsaid

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2019
I want a game where you fuck hostile succubi into submission, not one where you beg and plead and die.

lame.
If you want maledom, I recommend Monster Girl Dreams.
https://f95zone.to/threads/monster-girl-dreams-v24-4a-alpha-threshold.6491/

Half the game's sexual content is maledom, and the only way to win fights is by being sexually assertive, so if you play normally and win every fight than it'll feel like more.

Jan 5, 2021

lame.
yeah i agree with you. I hope this game sells well and the next project from this studio will be something less hopeless, maybe at least some soft femdom without fucking murders. To me this game was fun due to it's nice rpg mechanics, awesome music and CGs, so i liked it.
Oh, and you don't actually die by the lore, but who cares

Tbqh

Sep 1, 2022
I've reached the "True Ending", how do I beat
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

It gets to the point where she one shots me and I can't find a guide anywhere :confused:

Specifically its the point where the

snstep

Mar 18, 2019
Is there an optimal build for endgame on nightmare?
I don't know if it's optimal, but I primarily used the Fear stance and equipped Titania's Ring, plus Key to Survival, Key to the Future, and Canal Key. Having a whole lot of Mementos in the unmarked grave also helped a lot. For Sophia, it helps to keep in mind that you can refuse her offer twice before she'll get mad at you. If you do take her offer, you'll get a pretty big buff, but her follow-up will hit really hard. So my goal was to finish things before it got to that point (if you do, it's a fairly normal "boss fight"), and at worst, to accept the buff on the third time and complete the encounter before she hits you with the recoil.

I've reached the "True Ending"[...]
It gets to the point where she one shots me and I can't find a guide anywhere :confused:
For what it's worth, the true final boss is a huge difficulty spike, especially in the non-updated version of the game. A few things to consider:

May 17, 2020
I don't know if it's optimal, but I primarily used the Fear stance and equipped Titania's Ring, plus Key to Survival, Key to the Future, and Canal Key. Having a whole lot of Mementos in the unmarked grave also helped a lot. For Sophia, it helps to keep in mind that you can refuse her offer twice before she'll get mad at you. If you do take her offer, you'll get a pretty big buff, but her follow-up will hit really hard. So my goal was to finish things before it got to that point (if you do, it's a fairly normal "boss fight"), and at worst, to accept the buff on the third time and complete the encounter before she hits you with the recoil.

For what it's worth, the true final boss is a huge difficulty spike, especially in the non-updated version of the game. A few things to consider:

Thanks for the help! I've finished the true ending now!

4.80 star(s) 19 Votes