bunny931

Feb 14, 2019
The only thing about notorious succubi that I noticed, as I was letting characters die to them, is that after fighting one of them and losing, you have to advance the dream level before you can fight another. I didn't test whether that limitation also happened if you won the fights though.

Sep 16, 2018
Basically, just meet and "win" the first encounter with each of them. If you satisfy all five (there's one in each area), you'll fulfill the requirement to unlock the true ending (which will involve a rematch with each, but only once you're already locked into the true ending path). You'll survive the encounters, assuming you win, so you can do them with any of the player characters. A couple of them will reference the PC you met them with the first time during their rematch, but even then, you can basically pick from almost any of them to do the rematch encounters as well.
Ok cool. so just make sure to fight all of them at some point.

I'm also just starting NG+ and I don't remember exactly what triggers a succubus to transform into their true form, other than just playing as the main character that goes with them. I went up against the first succubus as the starting character, and since its NG+ I defeated her very quickly, possibly before she had the chance to transform. What triggers their transformation?

snstep

Mar 18, 2019
What triggers their transformation?
It varies a little.

1. For Ayumu (forest), pretty much just still be using the first protagonist. She'll transform after her first special attack, so unless you finish in like 3 turns or less, you should be fine.
  2. For Mayu (canyon), use the track team protagonist, and be forced to use the "Catch Your Breath" ability (the first special she uses will inflict the Berserk status, which automatically forces you to use Catch Your Breath when it expires, or since it's NG+, you can use the Sprint skill, and after you take two turns, you'll have to use it there.
  3. For Yukari (sea), be using the swim team protagonist. She should transform after her first special attack.
  4. For Mutsuki (wonderland), use the delinquent protagonist. After she uses her first special move, you'll be given three dialogue options. Pick the aggressive one.
  5. For Yui (laboratory), be using the occult club protagonist, and use his "Investigate" skill at any point in the second encounter.

Reactions: No-Nonon

PepperMan

Dec 7, 2020
I tried searching but didn't find a post containing the accesories or their locations; So here is my Drop list i compiled and keywords to make this post more searchable
List of accesories, list of items, drops, itemdrop, mystic items.

Pixie - Fairy ring -> Titania ring, +9 Luck, +10% Luxurious Rate, +11C/+8W
Dryad - Trunk key, Tempt/Reckl/Bers
Harpy - Red feather -> Phoenix feather, 30% Luxurious power / 5% life, +11C/+9W
Lamia - empty lot key, Bind/Terr/Confu
Undine - (?) -> Seiryu necklace, 20% status resist / 5% EP / +9C/+11w
Mermaid - Deep blue key, Temp/Confu/Sensi
White Rabbit - Broken Watch -> Warped Watch, 20% mood /20% luxurious Rate/ +12C/+11W
Chesire cat - Grinning Key, Bers/Terro/Confu
Mad Hatter - Hatter key, [Lose It] command
Phantom - Red wax candle -> Phantom Candle, 20% EP recovery, +8C/+11W
Alchemist - Pharmacy key, Reckl/Bind/Sensi

Notorius Succubus drops
Succubus-chan - Commons Key
Erubia - Stygian Key
Alma Elma - Arena Key
Sophia - Canal Key
Fulbeua - Citadel Key

bunny931

Feb 14, 2019
I tried searching but didn't find a post containing the accesories or their locations; So here is my Drop list i compiled and keywords to make this post more searchable
List of accesories, list of items, drops, itemdrop, mystic items.

Pixie - Fairy ring -> Titania ring, +9 Luck, +10% Luxurious Rate, +11C/+8W
Dryad - Trunk key, Tempt/Reckl/Bers
Harpy - Red feather -> Phoenix feather, 30% Luxurious power / 5% life, +11C/+9W
Lamia - empty lot key, Bind/Terr/Confu
Undine - (?) -> Seiryu necklace, 20% status resist / 5% EP / +9C/+11w
Mermaid - Deep blue key, Temp/Confu/Sensi
White Rabbit - Broken Watch -> Warped Watch, 20% mood /20% luxurious Rate/ +12C/+11W
Chesire cat - Grinning Key, Bers/Terro/Confu
Mad Hatter - Hatter key, [Lose It] command
Phantom - Red wax candle -> Phantom Candle, 20% EP recovery, +8C/+11W
Alchemist - Pharmacy key, Reckl/Bind/Sensi

Notorius Succubus drops
Succubus-chan - Commons Key
Erubia - Stygian Key
Alma Elma - Arena Key
Sophia - Canal Key
Fulbeua - Citadel Key
All of those accessories, you can get from the blue chests at the end of each area too, so long as you never messed up or got caught by traps before getting there. I believe that, from the blue chests, you cannot get another version of the same one however, if you already have one with you, but!... if you fully upgraded your accessory (e.g. turned your fairy ring into a titania ring) beforehand, then I believe you can get another of the base accessories from the blue chests.

Reactions: eternian

bunny931

Feb 14, 2019
Am I able to beat Elfride on my first character, or can I only do so later on
You can satisfy Elfride with your 1st character, sure. It doesn't really matter which characters you use on each notorious succubi, though you might only be able to fight 1 notorious succubus per dream stage.

snstep

Mar 18, 2019
Put simply, it's not ready yet, but I can confirm the project hasn't been dropped. Source for that is that I'm the main translator. But despite that, I also am not officially SQDT staff, or anything, so I consider it not really my place to speak about status and definitely not to make anything resembling promises or predictions. Sorry for lack of exciting news.

For what it's worth, it's no fun for me that it's not available yet, either.

bunny931

Feb 14, 2019
I was testing out EP recovery items (specifically: Phantom Candle; Commons Key III; Arena Key III) on my maxed out character, and it seems they don't work... I lose the same amount of EP from holding back and the aloe aromasphere, whether I have them on or not. Maybe it could do something on a character who hasn't gotten all the memento perks, and who hasn't maxed out their max EP?

EDIT: Alright, I just tested Mood% and Charm% shenanigans, fight against Sophia, used Regret and used Let her Lead 5 times in a row, damage was 1400 - 1500 - 2400 (crit) - 1500 - 1500. So, Regret isn't working for me... Also, on a fight with Sophia, I used my Lunatic stance full combo into Obedience twice, had the same buffs both times, except the 2nd time I had Sophia's +100% Charm buff, and the damage was 18k - 17k. So, at the very least, Sophia's Charm buff isn't working either. Shiver buff seems to work properly, though.

Last edited:

ARandomKid

Jan 20, 2018
Put simply, it's not ready yet, but I can confirm the project hasn't been dropped.
I think this is what a lot of people who end up asking both here and in the SQDT discord are really looking for - not necessarily a X% or Y% done, more wanting reassurance that things haven't been randomly canceled for some reason and we aren't waiting on something that's never going to actually show up. Sounds like that isn't the case here, which IMO is good.

You've certainly explained every time it's been brought up that you don't feel like you're in an appropriate position to set up any expectations that possibly won't (or can't) be met, and I feel the least we can do is try to respect that. Merely a "Yep, still alive!" every now and then I think would be good enough for doing that without putting anyone on the spot or implying anything about progression.

Last edited:

snstep

Mar 18, 2019
Merely a "Yep, still alive!" every now and then I think would be good enough for doing that without putting anyone on the spot or implying anything about progression.
I'll try to keep that in mind. I tend to preach the idea of "no news is good news", and feel like a kind of a jerk if I start to sound like a broken record, but I'll try to be more responsive to what I can be.

Misatox

Aug 21, 2022
I think SQDT should come out and say something. even if its a "Never coming out" would be better than sitting in limbo lol.
would be sad because imo this is by far one of the best top tier H games ever made.

theguest003

Mar 11, 2019
I would donate money if I get some kind of perk lmao. If they're struggling financially, maybe kickstarter would be a good avenue.

bunny931

Feb 14, 2019
Does anyone know how to get to that room with the box in the lab? I just can't figure it out... I've gone through every candle, even cold ones, and nothing has gotten me there.

4.80 star(s) 19 Votes