Dimod

Aug 25, 2022
Hey everyone!
So im currently stuck on Yukari (flat swimmer gal) and i died before, loaded my save afterwards.
As far as i understand, after all your characters die the game just restarts? Or is there something new added afterwards?

Edit:
So, i figured it out and just completed the game for the true ending today. Man, what an amazing game, not just for an h-game, but game as a whole. Imo this game is more enjoyable than a lot of AAA games nowadays.
Soundtrack is amazing, art and animations are fantastic, writing is surprisingly nice as well (i loved references to classical literature and pop culture, it's very rare for japanese games), story is a bit confusing, but then again, I'm a fan of Souls series, so it's not new for me. And i also love stories with time loops and repeatence.
Also, the death mechanic is very unique, don't know if i ever seen such implementation of perma-death in a game before, although it's not really permanent, because time is looped, but whatever. Though, i wish there was a way to restart the game without having all your characters killed, it's tidious.
I also managed to beat the first ending (pleasuring all main girls with respective protags) on hard, but i switched to normal when beating notorious succubusses for the second time, because it was too hard for my liking. And as far as i understand, you have to play the whole game from your main protags if you die during true ending route, and i don't like being forced to savescum.

I wish the game wasn't so dark though, the fact that you die even if you win against the true succubuses is logical, but frightening to me. Plus, these girls are a bit too evil for me, kind of a turn-off, though i get it, the're literally DEMONS.

Anyway, hope to see more games from this developer, afaik it's their first game ever, so looking forward to it. And waiting for DLC translation as well, looks really interesting!
there some "nice" girls but still you die)

Dimod

Aug 25, 2022
I see there is some dlc for the game

Will there be some one translating it too?

Reactions: Spetzghast

bansge17

Dec 16, 2022
I see there is some dlc for the game

Will there be some one translating it too?
there is a translation ongoing that (i think) was supposed to come out in january* November/December last year but one of the translator guys said itll take longer after all and there is no ETA given

Last edited:

Vinum sama

Aug 23, 2019
End of November / early December actually, and yeah, even after all this time we have no real idea of how far along this project even is. So don't expect it to drop any time soon.

Serbia

Sep 12, 2021
Guys I have a few questions:

1. What is the maximum number of lives you can have?
P.s At the beginning, 3 are given, can they be increased?

2. The question is closer to 1, by type, if they can be increased, then how exactly? By finding locations? And if so, where exactly?

3. Are there cheats for this game?
P.s Sorry, maybe I'm a skill issue, but starting from the very beginning due to several deaths is too much.

If there are smart people here, please give an reply.

GebboKrye

Jun 11, 2021
Guys I have a few questions:

1. What is the maximum number of lives you can have?
P.s At the beginning, 3 are given, can they be increased?

2. The question is closer to 1, by type, if they can be increased, then how exactly? By finding locations? And if so, where exactly?

3. Are there cheats for this game?
P.s Sorry, maybe I'm a skill issue, but starting from the very beginning due to several deaths is too much.

If there are smart people here, please give an reply.
You can discover more virgins, which increases your lives, by going through the map and exploring. One can be reached with an axe? in the "main square"... but it's been a while since i played

Serbia

Sep 12, 2021
You can discover more virgins, which increases your lives, by going through the map and exploring. One can be reached with an axe? in the "main square"... but it's been a while since i played
Thank you, i will try to find more and say where others can be, if need

Misatox

Aug 21, 2022
SQDT has not been answering questions regarding any news for the English version of the DLC. it is unfortunate for sure. This was one of the best H games ive seen and am losing hope for the translation.

bansge17

Dec 16, 2022
SQDT has not been answering questions regarding any news for the English version of the DLC. it is unfortunate for sure. This was one of the best H games ive seen and am losing hope for the translation.
yeah its not looking good

Sep 16, 2018
What do I need to do with the notorious succubus to get the true ending? Do I need to fight them with particular main characters or can I just fight them all with the same one after defeating all the other main succubus?

I'm trying to find a guide for the true ending but I don't see it anywhere.

snstep

Mar 18, 2019
What do I need to do with the notorious succubus to get the true ending? Do I need to fight them with particular main characters or can I just fight them all with the same one after defeating all the other main succubus?
Basically, just meet and "win" the first encounter with each of them. If you satisfy all five (there's one in each area), you'll fulfill the requirement to unlock the true ending (which will involve a rematch with each, but only once you're already locked into the true ending path). You'll survive the encounters, assuming you win, so you can do them with any of the player characters. A couple of them will reference the PC you met them with the first time during their rematch, but even then, you can basically pick from almost any of them to do the rematch encounters as well.

4.80 star(s) 19 Votes