malcolm474

Dec 10, 2017
A masterpiece. The music. The artwork. The battle mechanics. The story. Nothing particularly original, except the concept of being doomed, but still fighting for a higher cause. Exceptionally well done.

bansge17

Dec 16, 2022
A masterpiece. The music. The artwork. The battle mechanics. The story. Nothing particularly original, except the concept of being doomed, but still fighting for a higher cause. Exceptionally well done.
agreed this game goes so hard, probably my favorite one

snstep

Mar 18, 2019
ah got it. so do your stats and items carry over for NG+?
Pretty much everything carries over. Your item level, inventory and stored equipment and upgrades, including any buffs you have from the unmarked grave. The only things that don't carry over, as far as I recall, are unlocked player characters, areas, and quick-travel spots, and the Dream Thermometer for the basement (the purchased upgrades all carry over though).

Reactions: ur other dad

ur other dad

Jan 13, 2021
Pretty much everything carries over. Your item level, inventory and stored equipment and upgrades, including any buffs you have from the unmarked grave. The only things that don't carry over, as far as I recall, are unlocked player characters, areas, and quick-travel spots, and the Dream Thermometer for the basement (the purchased upgrades all carry over though).
alright, thanks! you've been a massive help kind sir (y)

snstep

Mar 18, 2019
can anyone tel me how to escape an encounter? i forgot the key
You can avoid normal encounters by button-mashing the cancel key (Escape) when a Drifter comes into contact with you. That won't work if you get caught in a trap, though, and there's no way to escape an encounter once it's begun.

bunny931

Feb 14, 2019
If I sacrifice any of the 3 extra characters (like the theatre guy) to get those achievements (like triple shot and fast food), get the normal ending, and then new game+ to get the True Ending, does anyone know if those prior deaths lock me out of the Element/Native of the Night trophies (where supposedly you have to do the True Ending without a game over)?

I mean, I guess I could leave those trophies for after completing the game on Nightmare, but that feels weird to me... Also, triple shot may just be impossible after Nightmare because of how decked out my characters are gonna get.

Last edited:

Vinum sama

Aug 23, 2019
You can easily get triple shot on the True End path. Est just has an ability that permanently increases her stats in her second fight, so all you have to do is use the mood lock function and let her get stronger and stronger until she can make you cum in a single hit. You can't die in this fight either so it's just a matter of waiting a bit.

Reactions: bunny931

bunny931

Feb 14, 2019
You can easily get triple shot on the True End path. Est just has an ability that permanently increases her stats in her second fight, so all you have to do is use the mood lock function and let her get stronger and stronger until she can make you cum in a single hit. You can't die in this fight either so it's just a matter of waiting a bit.
Oh, thank you! I didn't know you couldn't die in that fight. It's the love stance fight with Est, right? That makes sense. And hopefully the fast food trophy should still be easy enough to get with Yui, the imp girl.

I think it's pretty counter-intuitive to have to leave these minor trophies for after the true endings on hard and nightmare, so I hope I'm just misinterpreting the wording of these trophies. But, I shan't risk it without confirmation either.

snstep

Mar 18, 2019
If I sacrifice any of the 3 extra characters (like the theatre guy) to get those achievements (like triple shot and fast food), get the normal ending, and then new game+ to get the True Ending, does anyone know if those prior deaths lock me out of the Element/Native of the Night trophies (where supposedly you have to do the True Ending without a game over)?
You don't get locked out. Getting the "normal ending" and then restarting from there does not count as a Game Over for the purposes of unlocking trophies. You actually need at least four non-mandatory deaths to get everything, which means you'll have to play through 3-4 times to "100%". Probably the best way to get all trophies is:

1. Play the game once in Normal mode. Complete the five story bosses (you don't necessarily need to use their preferred partner, since you're going for the normal end anyway, but you'll get more trophy points = more stat boosts if you do). And then after they're beat, and you're in the last segment, get one protagonist run over by the truck (trophy for that, plus the one for dying to a beast), die to a Drifter, and then pick a Notorious that you find difficult and die there. Get the normal ending and start again.
2. Second run, get Fast Food-ed by the first boss (you can turn on the Mood cap during the first round of the fight until you're right about to die, then turn it off, win, and get one-shot as soon as the second round begins), complete the five story bosses (again, preferred partners unnecessary), murder Mamoru in the locker room at some point mid-way (also needed for a trophy), and then get Notorious-ed, again. Normal ending, restart.
3. If you want an easier time, do one more "incomplete" run by finishing the story bosses and dying to the three remaining Notorious. You can skip this step if you want, it'll just make the final run a little easier.
4. Go for the True End on Nightmare Mode. Any Notorious that killed you in previous runs, you'll lose less Life against them, making both rounds against them a little easier.

Also a note for when we get the English version of the expansion out: most of the trophies there are pretty easy, but one requires you to have the non-"combat" abilities of each protagonist available to you when doing it (among a few other steps). So just bear in mind that 100% from that will also pretty much require being on a New Game+ as well.

Misatox

Aug 21, 2022
anyone know if there is an english version for the Append expansion of this game yet? i have not seen any announcement or update for this as of yet. hoping i just dont know where to look lol

snstep

Mar 18, 2019
anyone know if there is an english version for the Append expansion of this game yet? i have not seen any announcement or update for this as of yet. hoping i just dont know where to look lol
Translator here. No further news at this time. Sorry, 'cause we'd been hoping that it would've been released by now, but obviously things didn't go as planned. Delayed doesn't mean canceled though, or anything, for what it's worth (if something does change on that front, I'll try to make that clear, but still fully expect it'll be out when it's ready).

bunny931

Feb 14, 2019
You don't get locked out. Getting the "normal ending" and then restarting from there does not count as a Game Over for the purposes of unlocking trophies. You actually need at least four non-mandatory deaths to get everything, which means you'll have to play through 3-4 times to "100%". Probably the best way to get all trophies is:

1. Play the game once in Normal mode. Complete the five story bosses (you don't necessarily need to use their preferred partner, since you're going for the normal end anyway, but you'll get more trophy points = more stat boosts if you do). And then after they're beat, and you're in the last segment, get one protagonist run over by the truck (trophy for that, plus the one for dying to a beast), die to a Drifter, and then pick a Notorious that you find difficult and die there. Get the normal ending and start again.
2. Second run, get Fast Food-ed by the first boss (you can turn on the Mood cap during the first round of the fight until you're right about to die, then turn it off, win, and get one-shot as soon as the second round begins), complete the five story bosses (again, preferred partners unnecessary), murder Mamoru in the locker room at some point mid-way (also needed for a trophy), and then get Notorious-ed, again. Normal ending, restart.
3. If you want an easier time, do one more "incomplete" run by finishing the story bosses and dying to the three remaining Notorious. You can skip this step if you want, it'll just make the final run a little easier.
4. Go for the True End on Nightmare Mode. Any Notorious that killed you in previous runs, you'll lose less Life against them, making both rounds against them a little easier.

Also a note for when we get the English version of the expansion out: most of the trophies there are pretty easy, but one requires you to have the non-"combat" abilities of each protagonist available to you when doing it (among a few other steps). So just bear in mind that 100% from that will also pretty much require being on a New Game+ as well.
I wasn't expecting so thorough a response. Thank you! This comes as a relief.

Initially, I had a similar idea to what you said, but I wasn't planning on dying to the Notorious Succubi. I didn't know they did less life damage to you if you had died to them in the past, that's interesting... I also didn't know that dying to the truck counted as dying to a beast.

My (your) plan will probably be:
- 1st run: 5 succubi satisfied by preferred partners; theatre guy dies to Fulbeua; computer guy dies to a drifter; creepy dude gets run over.
- 2nd: kendo guy gets fast food; creepy dude gets killed by swimming guy; theatre blondie sacrificed to Alma Elma.
- 3rd: theatre guy sacrificed to Elfride; creepy dude to Succubus-chan; computer guy to Sophia.
- 4th and 5th are the true endings on hard and nightmare.

Anyway, thank you again for the help.

bunny931

Feb 14, 2019
Are stats like charm hard capped at 999? When I try to look at them in equipment they don't seem to go higher than 999, but does it still function as if it's higher than 999 in terms of your mood damage and the like?

snstep

Mar 18, 2019
Are stats like charm hard capped at 999? When I try to look at them in equipment they don't seem to go higher than 999, but does it still function as if it's higher than 999 in terms of your mood damage and the like?
I messed around a little bit and checked, and the stats themselves appear to be a hard cap, but equipment or states that gives buffs still applies over those. So even if you were to give yourself what should be 1400 Charm, it'll be the same as 999, but if you have 999 + 40% Charm buff or 40% Mood Increase buff, you'll have an "effective" 1400.

Reactions: bunny931
4.80 star(s) 19 Votes