bunny931

Feb 14, 2019
ehm, stupid question from someone who previously only used a save file from within the frozen basement:
do i have to start a new game to see the expansion content/ to get the new ladies into the frozen basement?
I mean, if the only thing you want is see the basement stuff, didn't someone post a save for that on the same page as your question?

Reactions: Nait Sieve

Nait Sieve

Mar 5, 2021
I mean, if the only thing you want is see the basement stuff, didn't someone post a save for that on the same page as your question?
oops, yeah i must be blind.

Slightly better saves if you don't want to bother doing anything or fighting anything.
Save 1, a gallery with everything unlocked / Save 2, battle right before the final boss
gonna happily take that. thanks

Iatneh

Jan 15, 2019
After copying the Expansion files in the game files, I get this error when launching the game :
1688169683788.png
I checked and the picture in the files has the right name. Looking at the path in the error, I thought it was a problem with the www folder so i copied the img folder outside of the www, but I still get the same error. Any ideas?

snstep

Mar 18, 2019
I checked and the picture in the files has the right name. Looking at the path in the error, I thought it was a problem with the www folder so i copied the img folder outside of the www, but I still get the same error. Any ideas?
Because of the way RPGMaker encodes things, the English expansion is not compatible with the Japanese base game by default (and vice-versa). It won't be able to load any of the encoded images.

You will need to decrypt the files first.

Reactions: Iatneh

Iatneh

Jan 15, 2019
Because of the way RPGMaker encodes things, the English expansion is not compatible with the Japanese base game by default (and vice-versa). It won't be able to load any of the encoded images.

You will need to decrypt the files first.
Oh okay I'll look up how to decrypt the base game's files then, thanks !

Cologar

May 2, 2018
Hello, i remember there used to be an item in this game that started the battle with the enemies in the 'bored' state, but i don't remember where i can find this item. If anyone could share, I would greatly appreciate it. :D

Thamrill

Jul 16, 2018
Running into this error when trying to start ng+.
I started the whole game from scratch, on a fresh download of the game from dlsite.
This is in the post clear recollection room after clearing the normal game + dlc on hard.

Anyone else experiencing this?
I get the same error but I just finished the base game, found any solution?

kayest

Jan 17, 2021
Hello, i remember there used to be an item in this game that started the battle with the enemies in the 'bored' state, but i don't remember where i can find this item. If anyone could share, I would greatly appreciate it. :D
its in the hub world near the guy looking at a chest just click the boxes

Reactions: Cologar

Slipboi

Aug 4, 2017
eh good game but you are just watching 1 sex animation for the fights and still images. Could of made the gallery animation sperate only would be a nice touch.

Naruleci

Mar 15, 2020
The wait is finally over and I would say it was definitely worth it! As a lover of monster girls, especially Japanese themed ones and a huge fan of SA this was perfect! It had everything I wanted from it!

Mar 11, 2021
why this game so slow?
my money's on your PC not being strong enough to handle all the animations from bosses, originally played this on my old laptop and every animated boss ran at like 2 FPS. though even this computer gets some slowdown after playing long enough, try restarting the game and it should hopefully be buttery smooth again.

Feb 19, 2021
my money's on your PC not being strong enough to handle all the animations from bosses, originally played this on my old laptop and every animated boss ran at like 2 FPS. though even this computer gets some slowdown after playing long enough, try restarting the game and it should hopefully be buttery smooth again.
i did that several times it's just nothing but a temporally fix. i need someone to update this cuz my laptop is upgraded as fuck.

dark998

May 23, 2020
To get a complete frozen basement I was wondering if the best way to proceed is:

First play: Normal end(Notorious succubi are probably too difficult to beat on first play even on Normal difficulty)
Second play: True end
DLC can be done during second play or is better to wait till third play after the true ending?

4.80 star(s) 19 Votes