Milo987

Mar 21, 2020
is there any consequences to going into other areas with your first character?
It seems like there's some extra dialogue related to whether you got skills later in the game, but other than that no. Also has anyone figured out if you can retrieve photos for non-dlc characters? I don't see the retrieve photo prompt for non-dlc stuff in the basement, you can just retake pictures in the basement though.

how to access dlc?
You have to make it to the hub area and talk to someone lying on the floor in front of a Torii.

lucione666

Aug 2, 2019
Unfortunately the dlc is very lacking and sadly wasn't worth the large extra delay, what little animation there is in the dlc feels less than half the effort of the base game and the other static scenes have no real "sexual threat" to them, it's like they're just AI women posing. :(
yeah the battlefukk was monotone; you supposed to be ''scared'' when fighting the succubus since one wrong moves could end your life; but these new succubus has no energy drain, no stats up, no sudden death moves, also all succubus skill are predictable; the only annoying battle was the twin (dragon?) since they can inflict debuff and speed up but thats it

Srasyx

Jun 10, 2018
Is the expansion already installed? Or do I have to download the main file and the expansion separately to then merge them together?

Nait Sieve

Mar 5, 2021
ehm, stupid question from someone who previously only used a save file from within the frozen basement:
do i have to start a new game to see the expansion content/ to get the new ladies into the frozen basement?

Reactions: EvilLadyKitten

snstep

Mar 18, 2019
Is the new version censored?
It has the same censoring as the main game. Apparently it's a DLSite requirement.

do i have to start a new game to see the expansion content/ to get the new ladies into the frozen basement?
Yes. Like everyone/everything else in the basement, you have to unlock the stuff in the expansion by playing through it. The good news is that you can start the expansion more or less right when restarting from the True End. The bad news is that you'll have to go back through the rest of the game's true ending again to then get back to your happy place in the basement. Though with the NG+ bonuses that's usually pretty quick (you can probably replay the rest of the game in less time than the expansion takes on its first round).

Reactions: Nait Sieve

Nait Sieve

Mar 5, 2021
Yes. Like everyone/everything else in the basement, you have to unlock the stuff in the expansion by playing through it. The good news is that you can start the expansion more or less right when restarting from the True End. The bad news is that you'll have to go back through the rest of the game's true ending again to then get back to your happy place in the basement. Though with the NG+ bonuses that's usually pretty quick (you can probably replay the rest of the game in less time than the expansion takes on its first round).
well, sounds like i have to play through the game like everyone else then. woud have prefered the lazy approach, but this gives me a good reason to finally play this game for real. thanks a lot!

4.80 star(s) 19 Votes