5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

zer9xy

Sep 2, 2018
Best RPGM Game Ever
the final stage is soo cool,
the mini games are very well designed

B_023

Apr 19, 2018
I've gotten all three shards but what to do after the girl jumps in the water at the end?

Lykarn

Apr 3, 2018
I've gotten all three shards but what to do after the girl jumps in the water at the end?
You need a shard in order to put into the pool of water that the girl jumps into. After that, a cutscene will play, and you can start to access the upper level dungeons which are at the steps all the way to the right when you first wake up in the castle.

TheOmegaX

Dec 11, 2018
Also would be great to change sex QTE default time from 180... to something like 1800 >_>

View attachment 171915
to use: unpack and delete main archive and replace \Data\Scripts.rvdata2 with my file

here it is
I just looked at my game folder, and for some reason there is no Data folder, but the game still functions. How do I use the script download you uploaded with this? I'm also going to send a screenshot so you can see what I'm talking about.

Iza'

Aug 27, 2018
I wish this game has a new game plus feature, it will be awesome to boss around the forest area xD

TheOmegaX

Dec 11, 2018
Apr 9, 2018
I've gotten my character to where I start destroying the elf in battle, however, I always randomly get an audio error pop up screen and my game crashes, any fixes?

Vincent654

Jul 1, 2018
I don't like this game I wish this game is made to Be Succubus king instead flee runing escape boring as always usual and yes of course there go after your in the Succubus king position you get to do whatever you want with those succubus.

safeman

May 25, 2019
Go to inventory, switch to the Important tab. Use the settings item and turn on Balance mode. Then try to beat the elf girl again and be destroyed :sneaky:

Sep 1, 2018
Incidentally, . The exact date isn't specified, but it should be released in 2019.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes