Aegis Lily

Oct 18, 2019
Does anybody know how to make the resolution bigger (F4 doesnt work right), is it a Language locale problem, or is just like that? (If somebody already solved the problem, please don't roast me, I skimmed through the forum trying to avoid spoilers, I like to go in blind....)

Xaninha

May 15, 2020
Yeah is just me that is having all issues above, like: black screens, slow frame rate issues, missing files, crashes, almost looks like half of the game is missing from the download, even been bug as hell, still fun, hope someone fix one day

Yamiyono

Mar 9, 2019
Don't have every issue but have some : Framerates issues (Only in town, didn't test the final areas, only have done the first ones), the fact that the game dosen't cover all the screen of the PC when in full screnn, had some crash too. Well for some issues, i didn't go see it so yeah, don't really know but anyway.

Yeah, the game is really good and is a "massive" (Quoting it to say that it can depend of how pepole think of it) step up from their other game which is a H-Game of Final Fantasy (Pretty good game too, just that we have a hard version instead and there's some little things too x) but they really have to fix those issues. Then, it will be good to play without problems

Originel

Nov 16, 2017
Does anybody know how to make the resolution bigger (F4 doesnt work right), is it a Language locale problem, or is just like that? (If somebody already solved the problem, please don't roast me, I skimmed through the forum trying to avoid spoilers, I like to go in blind....)
didnt have any issue wtih f4
try alt enter...

Originel

Nov 16, 2017
i've got the wasn't able to load : actor1.png erro and that pretty frustrating, every time i want to level up it crash... got the game from the mega link.

Jenkins

Jun 6, 2017
i have the same problem of the screen . any help plz? thank u so much
That is simply the way game was made, with black overlay ; everyone mentions F4 and alt+enter but you can resize the window boarder with mouse too , you need to ocomplain to dev
Yeah is just me that is having all issues above, like: black screens, slow frame rate issues, missing files, crashes, almost looks like half of the game is missing from the download, even been bug as hell, still fun, hope someone fix one day
i've got the wasn't able to load : actor1.png erro and that pretty frustrating, every time i want to level up it crash... got the game from the mega link.
check if you are actually missing that graphic error says. I am lv 20 now, did not had any missing files actor 1 error, got it from OP, if graphic is there, problem may be because of non standard letters in folder names, or restricted user account / non admin

Game crash you should have error message or in windows event viewer you might get an entry about it.
Slow frame rate? if you are using very old gpu or integrated one it is not impossible. Even on steam gpu is not mentioned in specs, try asking there since it is more likely dev will reply rather than here.

Last edited:

Originel

Nov 16, 2017
That is simply the way game was made, with black overlay ; everyone mentions F4 and alt+enter but you can resize the window boarder with mouse too , you need to ocomplain to dev

check if you are actually missing that graphic error says. I am lv 20 now, did not had any missing files actor 1 error, got it from OP, if graphic is there, problem may be because of non standard letters in folder names, or restricted user account / non admin

Game crash you should have error message or in windows event viewer you might get an entry about it.
Slow frame rate? if you are using very old gpu or integrated one it is not impossible. Even on steam gpu is not mentioned in specs, try asking there since it is more likely dev will reply rather than here.
Thanks!
I just copy an image from picture who was in japanes (black screen one) and put it with actor_1.png, like that no more issue!

BlackElite

Sep 18, 2018
I need a help
There's something wrong with my game... I mean, at the sequence where her brother were told where his sister is, the background is blurred, right? After that, there's a notification of succubus mansion unlocked, right? If so, why my screen blurs, like, it doesn't stuck but it blurs, like the whole screen got blurred except the menu

Jenkins

Jun 6, 2017
Thanks!
I just copy an image from picture who was in japanes (black screen one) and put it with actor_1.png, like that no more issue!
you should have had that pic, it was not missing for me and i got game from OP

Aegis Lily

Oct 18, 2019
So Alt+Enter doesnt help, nor basic f4 to make screen bigger.

This does not solve the problem, but you can use Windows Magnifying app (Settings > Ease of Access > Magnifier)
Magnify by 125% or 130% for best fit.
image_2021-06-08_165359.png

Zator

Jan 19, 2018
Weird.
I had problem with shifted view in game(not in center but to upside left), flickering screen and some more.
I tried reinstalling with MEDIAFIRE and ANONFILE ver, but that didn't helped.
BUT! installing version posted by Lunartech solved problem(nr 77). It's seems that ver. in OP really is missing some important files...but why only some people have this problem? Obviusly I already changed region and format to Japanese...

Jenkins

Jun 6, 2017
Weird.
I had problem with shifted view in game(not in center but to upside left), flickering screen and some more.
I tried reinstalling with MEDIAFIRE and ANONFILE ver, but that didn't helped.
BUT! installing version posted by Lunartech solved problem(nr 77). It's seems that ver. in OP really is missing some important files...but why only some people have this problem? Obviusly I already changed region and format to Japanese...
You dont need to change region for this game as for Lunartech version, the only difference is he is using cheat tool (that is why he has more files), and the 2 card pics, however i haven't seen the error popping up for myself yet, also it is not like the cards are numbered, while keeping the order (since there are no cars from 1 to 80)

Also just checked all 3 mirrors from OP and they have same hash (crc32/other), and i am using version from OP without problems so whatever wrong is on your end it is related to your OS or pc

Last edited:

Blancpranata

Aug 10, 2017
I need a help
There's something wrong with my game... I mean, at the sequence where her brother were told where his sister is, the background is blurred, right? After that, there's a notification of succubus mansion unlocked, right? If so, why my screen blurs, like, it doesn't stuck but it blurs, like the whole screen got blurred except the menu
Exactly what happen to me, and I provide screenshot here

Rieshia

Sep 5, 2020
If anyone is stuck at level 4 after even finishing the sidequest that makes you go to the mines and seduced all the men that are level 4 and below. It seems like a visual bug since you can actually seduce the level 5 person in the town despite being level 4.

Reactions: edit99

Boled Paksi

Feb 12, 2019
I don't know if it's work for anyone else, try go to option then turn off the "FILTER EFFECT" option and then you'll have full view.

Kira77

Jun 2, 2017
Meanwhile I can't even get past the 2nd fight, it crashes after the succubus transformation with the error "TypeError: PIXI.filters.GlowFilter is not a constructor "

Edit: Seems like the FilterController file is doing that problem, if it stays active, everything is zoomed in and all the graphics are broken.

Last edited:

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
So. I decided to give this thing a look....

After playing through all of it, there is one thing that must be pointed out.
This game is NOT a Rogue Like. There is near zero comparison between this game and Last Evil, or that other game with the Dungeon Escape who's name escapes me right now.

This game is a very loose RPG system that uses a deck of cards for its battles. However, once you accumulate a card or SP points for skills, you do not lose anything when/if the character dies or retreats or anything. Monsters do not respawn in an aggressive pattern. Items do not reset. Yada Yada.

The only thing this has in common with Last Evil is a card battle system, and that's rather loosely, because the two play entirely differently, and the fact that there's succubi involved... and even there, the connection is ridiculously loose.

This game is also brain dead easy. Normal difficulty is a joke. I pretty much just stacked up Scratch Cards like mad, and after a while, I beat nearly every fight in 1 turn, two if I had exceptionally bad hands. The only reason why the same didn't happen with the final boss was because said boss has a mechanic that limits how much damage you can do to them per turn... and even then, I finished the fight without taking any damage.

Now, I don't really play these games for a challenge or anything like that... but this was still, overall, rather disappointing. There's potential in the system, but none of it is used, and it's all one big linear mess that guarantees that you'll see everything by the end with zero impact when it comes to your decisions. Hell, even the skill tree is entirely pointless because the game all but literally showers your with SP boosters...

The art is ok at best, and the inconsistency in boob-size for the main girl between varying scenes can be jarring, on top of the... rather wonky animations. I've seen and enjoyed worse, but this game is definitely not winning any prizes...

4.20 star(s) 29 Votes