quazar

May 30, 2017
After so many downloads and attempted to make the Scene not blacked out. I finally gave up in this game. This is so sad....

nightslayerz

Dec 25, 2018
After so many downloads and attempted to make the Scene not blacked out. I finally gave up in this game. This is so sad....
what i did to fix the black screen issue during h scene for me was i right click the game.exe>choose run with graphic processor>choose your high performance processor. this is for NVIDIA, so I don't know about other types if they have that option.

Reactions: quazar

quazar

May 30, 2017
what i did to fix the black screen issue during h scene for me was i right click the game.exe>choose run with graphic processor>choose your high performance processor. this is for NVIDIA, so I don't know about other types if they have that option.
Dont have the option to Run With Graphic Processor. Only got Run As Administrator. Im using a laptop and Nvidia GPU

Albert757

Aug 17, 2018
For those who were wondering like me, This game has only 1 lesbian scene and that comes from the ending boss fight.

Arachnofiend

Jul 22, 2017
Anyone have a save from right before the final boss fight? I managed to corrupt my save at the worst possible time... T_T

PrinzEugen00

Jun 6, 2019
Looks like this on Joiplay, i might've to check for some magnifier app on Android XD

Edit: nvm i cant move the controls lol
Screenshot_20210617-212848.png

Grimreaper24

Nov 23, 2019
So does it not work for anyone else when you get to the town but after finding the guy it's a black screen I can hear the voices but not the pic I'm playing it on joiplay

ArcanEWolf

Mar 13, 2018
After 10 minutes of gameplay i bestow on you the honor of the purchase.... since mostly the stuff gets instantly deleted cuz shit
ngl rly nice dialogue not just sex but actually a likeable protag....

asero

Oct 14, 2017
I can't for the love of me figure out what to do next. I am level 4 need 50XP more for level 5. I cleared all of the mobs in the mine and got the cauldron upgraded. I also tackled all level 4 and below NPCs (safe for the level 2 boy which I assume you gotta be level 5 for). Where the F do you get those final 50 XP?

Edit* Nevermind, apparently the lvl 5 merchant was attackable...

CinderFall201

Feb 5, 2018
I am loving this game so far. I am playing it on easy difficulty and there is no problems with the game on my end either (well at least for now)

Aule

Sep 3, 2017
What a cute little game. The protag is super perverted, although in denial at first lmao. Combat is pretty easy, no point playing in easy difficulty. Mechanically a simple deck builder, but there's beauty in this simplicity. Very little of the "rapey" feel like so many other female protag games go for.

I think "pregnancy" tag should be removed. There's one scene of pregnant sex roleplay, with swollen belly faked using drugs, but zero actual pregnancy content.

CinderFall201

Feb 5, 2018
Also I am getting some framerate issues in the jail. I am level 18 and does anyone have a save in which I can skip to the end of the jail? If so thank you so much!

vickze

Nov 10, 2018
Great game..

One thing.. I am watching a BUG against one tentacle.. In the Tentacler place..

Is only against this one or there are more with that problem? I started the fight against another and things look normal.

Vivid272

Jan 8, 2019
My games keep stopping in sex scenes. The screen stopped but the game still running
Also it's laggy as hell. Need a better spec PC huh

vickze

Nov 10, 2018
GREAT GAME. I finished it today...

I will miss Yuina. :cry::cry: It felt like when you finish a Good anime.. I did not experienced this in some years.

How bad that this does not have a 2ND PART. The game resolved everything.. Closed ending.

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 29 Votes