Lunartech

Mar 3, 2019
So the Game doesn't have all the card pictures card 141 & 142 are missing, an easy fix: Go to Succubus Connect\www\img\pictures\CardSystem and add to Png files called card141,card142 they can be any picture the size must be 174*246

jolg

Jul 7, 2020
So the Game doesn't have all the card pictures card 141 & 142 are missing, an easy fix: Go to Succubus Connect\www\img\pictures\CardSystem and add to Png files called card141,card142 they can be any picture the size must be 174*246
where? i looked and didn't find anything

Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
Well duh, just do like in the tutoriel. Since you have seduced a level 1 man, you can now seduce a level 2 man and it keeps going like that as you are doing more and more fights.

Easy to say that when you have done only the very first fight huh ? xD

Just progress a lil bit further and you can see that you can use other cards and you can have better stats x)
Figure I owe you an update. Yeah, the game is growing on me. I mean I'd be lying if I told you I didn't use RPG maker edit, but the battle mechanics have actually become quite fun as well. Also I'm not one to cheat games into brokenness. Part of the problem I have with save wizard for PS4. 9 million mats...I just want like....10,000.

Anyway I'm enjoying it now. at the mining sub quest atm.

Lunartech

Mar 3, 2019
where? i looked and didn't find anything
In the game directory, you can just choose any picture personally i just added card pictures from a google search
and named them card141.png and card142.png

Here is a picture of mine the two playing cards are what i added

1623061009676.png

Last edited:

quazar

May 30, 2017
Not that i have seen care to share a screenshot ?
In Lilim Suction. It got no image only text. Most of the other scenes also got this problem except for some scenes like the first one. Idk if i've been missing some files or what

Crazy_Chameleon

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2019
Man .. I want to like the game. But why during half of the h-animations does she bounce around like she's having some kind of seizure XD.

Yamiyono

Mar 9, 2019
Figure I owe you an update. Yeah, the game is growing on me. I mean I'd be lying if I told you I didn't use RPG maker edit, but the battle mechanics have actually become quite fun as well. Also I'm not one to cheat games into brokenness. Part of the problem I have with save wizard for PS4. 9 million mats...I just want like....10,000.

Anyway I'm enjoying it now. at the mining sub quest atm.
Welp, i'm glad you are enjoying the game, i find it pretty good too myself ^^

I can understand the use of RPG maker edit, i won't say anything about it don't worry x)

For now will restart the game, was testing things, now i will play it correctly and all.

The game is good but yeah, right now there's some annoying bugs, some that are "okay" and others that really need a fix asap.

Anyway, thanks for the update, appreciate it ^^

4.20 star(s) 29 Votes