Others Completed Succubus Contract [Final] [Wet Pantsu Games]

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
if anyone is interested, we have a poll for patrons, what characters should be added to the next version.
we will add two characters who have the most votes
View attachment 201809 View attachment 201811 View attachment 201812 View attachment 201814
Well I'm no Patreon, sadly, and thus I wouldn't dare my vote(s) here to count toward that poll, but just for the fun of it, I'd vote for the Cop lady and Singer, I fancy them the most because the Cop lady seem to be rather fit, and Singer either has a very lovely tan, or she's light skinned ebony, both of which I welcome wholeheartedly :p

Reactions: Artificial216

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Kate's pink coat looks really really bad. It's mostly because of that DAZ conform option as her breasts in that thing look really bad. I would either try to make the breast look better or replace that top with something that is formed better to her breast and doesn't make her boobs look like they are melting.

Also the match game shouldn't be for all girls each one should have their own level instead of when you beat one it goes up a level for all of them.

Kind of gets boring after awhile though.

The maid looks hot and so does the police woman and singer other then that I pay no attention to polls.

Gabriel0316

Sep 13, 2018
I saw that the score increases after some time, but the points given from formations are not the same for every girl.

Artificial216

Game Developer
Jul 15, 2018
I saw that the score increases after some time, but the points given from formations are not the same for every girl.
every girl has their own preferences
sone gems give 150% points, some 50%
What girl likes and don’t like, can be viewed on the phone

Gabriel0316

Sep 13, 2018
For example, the chinese girl is the easyest to beat at those games. I mean you can easily gather 4-5 gems... In the opposite, the widow is the hardest, rarely I could gather more than 3 gems, and also very often the broken hearts combine and bang... Minus 100

Won at least 15-20 games with the blonde and the chinese, but not even one with the widow... Strange, because I've played a lot with her

Artificial216

Game Developer
Jul 15, 2018
For example, the chinese girl is the easyest to beat at those games. I mean you can easily gather 4-5 gems... In the opposite, the widow is the hardest, rarely I could gather more than 3 gems, and also very often the broken hearts combine and bang... Minus 100
Widow like sexuality(red) gems, so just level up it =)
The chance of falling different stones for all the girls is the same. There are no specific conditions for the percentage.

Artificial216

Game Developer
Jul 15, 2018
Yea maybe, but still seems different level for her... Lot harder
sorry, I was wrong, widow like Flirtation(green) and dislike Talent(blue).
I just checked code, the chance to drop for all gems + good hearts are the same, and lower for energy, turns and bad hearts gems.
Thats power of random, in my experience, when I tested the game, I had a problem with a student and Romance(yellow) gems =)

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
Is there a way to disable the "Thank you for playing" screen at the end of the day? I've only progressed 2 characters to what I guess is there current available content and now at the end of the day I'm being blocked from progressing to a new day to continue with anyone else with that screen.

Skyrim

May 4, 2017
I have problem with "right gift".
Is there a specific gift for a specific location with the girl?
For programmer girl I gave her gamepad and this unlocked first level. but now i give her many gift related to her and her hobbies but game doesn't count them as "right gift".
The same with the housewife: i gave her garden tools, fertilizer but no "right gift" checked

Artificial216

Game Developer
Jul 15, 2018
I have problem with "right gift".
Is there a specific gift for a specific location with the girl?
For programmer girl I gave her gamepad and this unlocked first level. but now i give her many gift related to her and her hobbies but game doesn't count them as "right gift".
The same with the housewife: i gave her garden tools, fertilizer but no "right gift" checked
gifts count as "right gift" when they are shown on the phone, if gifts are associated with a girl, but they are not yet displayed on the phone, then when you giving a gift to girl, you just get double the amount of d-energy

Artificial216

Game Developer
Jul 15, 2018
Is there a way to disable the "Thank you for playing" screen at the end of the day? I've only progressed 2 characters to what I guess is there current available content and now at the end of the day I'm being blocked from progressing to a new day to continue with anyone else with that screen.
demo version have some limits, in ver 0.14a all content is available

Gabriel0316

Sep 13, 2018
Confirm that, somehow i found a way to win most of the puzzle games... Secret is sealed in my pink heart :p
Now i have maximum for all 4 girls... Can't wait forum next update.

Reactions: Artificial216
3.00 star(s) 2 Votes