Others Completed Succubus Contract [Final] [Wet Pantsu Games]

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Artificial216

Game Developer
Jul 15, 2018
well, as a developer, I can't share a link to "patrons only" version, it would be strange :LOL:
but I think if someone does not want or can't for some reason become a patron but wants to play, he can always find the latest version in the internet

Reactions: Canto Forte

xxTHESTYGIANxx

Nov 11, 2018
Is there a list for what is the "right Gift"? I have given them all gifts related to them but every girl is locked at 1 heart and I can't seem to figure out how to get it to count a right gift

Artificial216

Game Developer
Jul 15, 2018
Is there a list for what is the "right Gift"? I have given them all gifts related to them but every girl is locked at 1 heart and I can't seem to figure out how to get it to count a right gift
gray pictures on the phone (gifts tab) mean that these need to give a girl now, those gifts that are already given become colored

xxTHESTYGIANxx

Nov 11, 2018
gray pictures on the phone (gifts tab) mean that these need to give a girl now, those gifts that are already given become colored
I checked and nothing, Take Kate for example, morning gave her everything at once, The Dumbbell, the racket, the rope, the expander and the elbow pads but still only at 1/2 "right gifts",which is where I was before giving her all those gifts at once so none of them counted for some reason. I have all her primary information and 6 dates over the 4 needed but still wont advance

Reactions: langworthy1264

Artificial216

Game Developer
Jul 15, 2018
I checked and nothing, Take Kate for example, morning gave her everything at once, The Dumbbell, the racket, the rope, the expander and the elbow pads but still only at 1/2 "right gifts",which is where I was before giving her all those gifts at once so none of them counted for some reason. I have all her primary information and 6 dates over the 4 needed but still wont advance
when Kate have 1 heart, she need ball
1.png 2.png

Artificial216

Game Developer
Jul 15, 2018
We have prepared a test version of the game for android ;)
Of course there is still something to work on, some things need adaptation.
We will be very grateful for feedback, links in the main post

ps: Happy holidays!

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
That looks like a copy to me as this came out in 2018 and that one came out in 2019.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Guess it is from them as well. I might of even of played it a bit a long time ago. Can't remember for sure though. I like the look of the girls in this one better.

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes