Others Completed Succubus Contract [Final] [Wet Pantsu Games]

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Artificial216

Game Developer
Jul 15, 2018
Version 0.75 now public!
2 new girls was add!

p.s we add japanese language in our anime version!

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
with the release of an anime version I feel like the dev was like "ok people keep calling SC a blatant Huniepop clone...so FUCK IT! let's just go balls deep with that and do an anime version"

Kpoptarts

Sep 29, 2019
Can anyone rate how well the animated sex scenes are? Like are they 2-3 second loops or a good chunk of animation?

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
Is there any way to get this game to go full screen?
There's a "Fullscreen" checkbox / option on the D-phone thing (big pentagram in the top-center of the screen) in the options / settings menu. Alternatively, just start the game and press alt-enter (default fullscreen command). Pretty sure that's how I did it...although I might have used F11 (default fullscreen key for most things as well). Can't remember, but I'm sure one of those 2 will work. Or, like I said, use the phone thing.

Reactions: Charisma2k

BobHope12

Jul 5, 2017
Great game. I love the game so far. Quick note, the game crashes on me when I unlock Stella's final sex scene and Aurora's bj scene.

Lednacek

May 26, 2017
So far really good. I would welcome if the animations were of higher quality. Or is it just my computer that shows very uneven edges on the pictures once the animation stops?

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes