• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Fazed

Nov 21, 2018
I was thinking of checking the previous game out. Any feet fetish content planned for this game or the in the previous? Lesbian foot fetish is a guilty pleasure of mine.

Reactions: Gordon_79

ShinigamiLORD

Nov 29, 2019
Wait, followed link to part one but it's not done. So is part one being abandoned for two or are they being worked on in tandem?

???????????

Jun 12, 2018
Wait, followed link to part one but it's not done. So is part one being abandoned for two or are they being worked on in tandem?
seems like the first game was just part 1 and this game continues off from the ending of the first game. Though not sure why Stick made a seperate topic. Instead of just posting links to the secound part in part 1 op.

Last edited:

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
I guess the MC don't gonna become Succubus in the end. It gonna make me sad.

hobobobb

Jul 25, 2017
Sorry, but I think I am having a translation issue.

Want to make sure I am reading this correctly

Underscore & Bolding Mine

Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Gameplay:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

It looks like the game has an option for a Male Protagonist and that you 'CAN' turn into a futa or a female, but you can also avoid turning into either of these things (remain male) for the game?

Am I interpreting this correctly?
I don't really care for futa or to play as a female protagonist (just not my thing).

Please note this is not a criticism from me, whining, bitching, or demands of any kind, I am just asking for clarification as it doesn't say what is avoidable or not elsewhere.

Thanks

Stick4Luck

Game Developer
Dec 14, 2019
Sorry, but I think I am having a translation issue.

Want to make sure I am reading this correctly

It looks like the game has an option for a Male Protagonist and that you 'CAN' turn into a futa or a female, but you can also avoid turning into either of these things (remain male) for the game?

Am I interpreting this correctly?
I don't really care for futa or to play as a female protagonist (just not my thing).

Please note this is not a criticism from me, whining, bitching, or demands of any kind, I am just asking for clarification as it doesn't say what is avoidable or not elsewhere.

Thanks
In the plans, the main gameplay for the woman and the futa.
You will not be able to play as a man. I was hesitant to leave the tag "male protagonist" or not... And now I think it's better to remove it.

hobobobb

Jul 25, 2017
In the plans, the main gameplay for the woman and the futa.
You will not be able to play as a man. I was hesitant to leave the tag "male protagonist" or not... And now I think it's better to remove it.
Thanks for the clarification.

While the game isn't for me, I wish you all the best.

Stick4Luck

Game Developer
Dec 14, 2019
yeah sadly it looks like it... but would have been nice from Stick4Luck to say something about it himself instead of us speculating about it and wasting our time.
You don't have to worry. Lesbian content will be. Do you think I just added so many female characters?
It's just that the first part is more about the MC's immersion in "classic sex" from a girl's position.
Simply put - "What's it like to experience something you can never experience?"

Deleted member 4865569

Apr 26, 2022
i didn´t played part 1 in a while but reading the overview to this the pure lesbian path got canceld?
Sadly, seems so.

The MC got to drink sperm to remain a female. So my reason to play this is dead honestly.

I don't mind futa if I get to fuck girls, But I like the FEMALE BODY more when it comes to lesbian.

And no drinking sperm is off the table if I am going for lesbian only, so yea.
Don't want a normal sexual experience if I am going for a lesbian play thru..

And damn sure any lesbian that plays this doesn't want to get near a penis, just saying...

Wish the dev warmed the people who are playing this for lesbian only...

Seems a TRUE lesbian path is dead now.

I play FMCs strictly for lesbian content.

If I wanted straight sex with a male, I would play the multiple of corruption FMC games..

Yes, I am REALLY disappointed about this, and was liking how the relationship with Cody was going...

Like at least before this one the other one had a LEGIT lesbian route, and you were able to avoid cock, or fucking or sucking cock. Now that is gone and now YOU HAVE to if you want a REAL LESBIAN play thru

Well, I enjoyed it while it lasted. :rolleyes:

Last edited:

stahalle

Engaged Member
Jul 11, 2018
You don't have to worry. Lesbian content will be. Do you think I just added so many female characters?
It's just that the first part is more about the MC's immersion in "classic sex" from a girl's position.
Simply put - "What's it like to experience something you can never experience?"
but the question is not if there is lesbian sex.... the question was if we can have a pure lesbian path and with the option "take a dick or get a dick" that doesnt seem to be possible anymore.

Stick4Luck

Game Developer
Dec 14, 2019
Sadly, seems so.

The MC got to drink sperm to remain a female. So my reason to play this is dead honestly.

I don't mind futa if I get to fuck girls, But I like the FEMALE BODY more when it comes to lesbian.

And no drinking sperm is off the table if I am going for lesbian only, so yea..
Don't want a normal sexual experience if I am going for a lesbian play thru..

and damn sure any lesbian that plays this don't want to get near a penis just saying...

Wish the dev warmed the people who is playing this for lesbian only...

Well, I enjoyed it while it lasted. :rolleyes:
I changed the description: "... Now the MC must drink sperm or pill to keep his female genitalia, and if he does not, his female genitalia will be replaced with male genitalia and he will become Futa."
That said, the game does have that choice. I recommend that you play it before drawing a conclusion.

Reactions: was435
3.50 star(s) 10 Votes