• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

cubba

Jul 12, 2018
You don't have to worry. Lesbian content will be. Do you think I just added so many female characters?
It's just that the first part is more about the MC's immersion in "classic sex" from a girl's position.
Simply put - "What's it like to experience something you can never experience?"
That gives me hope. I really liked the first game but futa and semen drinking are not really my thing.
But im back on board for the lesbian content. Might check this out after all :unsure:

Edit:
The first game kind of ended before it really went anywhere storywise, at least that was my impression and it confused me a little.
But I think I remember that the first game is still getting more content, is that correct or am I confusing things right now?

Last edited:

Deleted member 4865569

Apr 26, 2022
I changed the description: "... Now the MC must drink sperm or pill to keep his female genitalia, and if he does not, his female genitalia will be replaced with male genitalia and he will become Futa."
That said, the game does have that choice. I recommend that you play it before drawing a conclusion.

Well, I was just going off the description before you ADDED the pill option, and it said YOU MUST DRINK SPERM before it. Which kinda made me annoyed a bit since it seems a pure lesbian route got canned before you added the pill to the desc.

As long as I can remain a female without having to drink sperm or touch a cock, then I am a happy camper and will keep this on my watch list. (y)

Stick4Luck

Game Developer
Dec 14, 2019
Well, I was just going off the description before you ADDED the pill option, and it said YOU MUST DRINK SPERM, which kinda made me annoyed a bit since it seems a pure lesbian route got canned...

As long as I can remain a female without have to drink sperm or touch a cock, then I am a happy camper and will keep this on my watch list.
Yes, I thought about people like you when I created the game. But I forgot to add it here, in the description.

???????????

Jun 12, 2018
Okay good to know that you can take a pill to not have a dick. when I read the description before I thought that the mc would have to cheat on her girlfriend.

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
First game does not have the completed tag. Is it finished, or did we get the sequel before the first one is done? :unsure:

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Stick4Luck, my intention in this game is the same as in the previous one: Prevent the MC from having sex with anyone, male or female. I did it in the first one, is it going to be possible in this one too?

Reactions: Majindevil

Stick4Luck

Game Developer
Dec 14, 2019
Stick4Luck, my intention in this game is the same as in the previous one: Prevent the MC from having sex with anyone, male or female. I did it in the first one, is it going to be possible in this one too?
Avi is nothing to you?
I even stressed in the game description that Avi intends to act decisively.

ShinigamiLORD

Nov 29, 2019
seems like the first game was just part 1 and this game continues off from the ending of the first game. Though not sure why Stick made a seperate topic. Instead of just posting links to the secound part in part 1 op.
Alright that makes more sense.

EnterYourNameHere

Mar 16, 2022
SC 1 isnt even completed so why to play SC 2 now? If I watch a movie, I watch it completely and not just 0.24 of 1.0, quit it and start the second movie -.-

• Red Heart
Reactions: Eyser

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
Sadly, seems so.

The MC got to drink sperm to remain a female. So my reason to play this is dead honestly.

I don't mind futa if I get to fuck girls, But I like the FEMALE BODY more when it comes to lesbian.

And no drinking sperm is off the table if I am going for lesbian only, so yea.
Don't want a normal sexual experience if I am going for a lesbian play thru..

And damn sure any lesbian that plays this doesn't want to get near a penis, just saying...

Wish the dev warmed the people who are playing this for lesbian only...

Seems a TRUE lesbian path is dead now.

I play FMCs strictly for lesbian content.

If I wanted straight sex with a male, I would play the multiple of corruption FMC games..

Yes, I am REALLY disappointed about this, and was liking how the relationship with Cody was going...

Like at least before this one the other one had a LEGIT lesbian route, and you were able to avoid cock, or fucking or sucking cock. Now that is gone and now YOU HAVE to if you want a REAL LESBIAN play thru

Well, I enjoyed it while it lasted. :rolleyes:
Nah it died back when he said there will never be pregnancy. :cry:

• Sad
Reactions: bluerubber
3.50 star(s) 10 Votes