Jan 1, 2019
Я так понимаю автор русскоязычный, так что спрошу и на русском. Можно ли на одном сейве получить обе сцены во сне и обе сцены с Томом?

Stick4Luck

Game Developer
Dec 14, 2019
Я так понимаю автор русскоязычный, так что спрошу и на русском. Можно ли на одном сейве получить обе сцены во сне и обе сцены с Томом?
Можно, но придётся выпить пилюльку.

Jan 1, 2019
Можно, но придётся выпить пилюльку.
Короче, немного поиграв я понял, что вторая сцена с Томом и вторая сцена во Сне (с орками) идут паралельно и нужно выбирать что именно получить (Поехать Авери - второй сон, Поехать домой - вторая сцена с Томом).

Jan 1, 2019
Плюс немного странный триггер первого сна. Почему сон так жёстко привязан к Вилсону и Коди? Почему бы не добавить триггер сна после свидания с Томом в Баре?

Stick4Luck

Game Developer
Dec 14, 2019
Плюс немного странный триггер первого сна. Почему сон так жёстко привязан к Вилсону и Коди? Почему бы не добавить триггер сна после свидания с Томом в Баре?
С Вилсоном и Коди она была перевозбуждена, но не кончила. А перевозбуждение необходимо что бы попасть в мир снов.
Этот триггер уже поздно добавлять. Тем более я уже сделал вариант для тех, кто не побывал в первом мире снов, а начал сразу со второго.

Reactions: RollWithTheOcean

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
The lesbian content is very short especially since the game been out for nearly 3 years. Seems like its just a little hobby project.
Yeah i've been pretty disappointed in it for that reason.

Even worse when one route starts off lesbian then pushes cock into the mix leaving one lesbian route that has barely any content.

leandro1979

Oct 20, 2020
hi, the game shows me the message

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/sleepworld3.rpy", line 378, in script
    if chtom == True:
  File "game/sleepworld3.rpy", line 378, in <module>
    if chtom == True:
NameError: name 'chtom' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/sleepworld3.rpy", line 378, in script
    if chtom == True:
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 1893, in execute
    if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
  File "renpy/python.py", line 2266, in py_eval
    return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
  File "renpy/python.py", line 2259, in py_eval_bytecode
    return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "game/sleepworld3.rpy", line 378, in <module>
    if chtom == True:
NameError: name 'chtom' is not defined

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.8.1895
Succubus Contract 0.15.5PatreonCOMPRESSED
Fri Aug 26 15:07:30 2022

How can I solve it ?

thanks
Hi

Is it possible to edit some .rpy file to set a default value for the "chtom" variable?
or perhaps edit the save file

Other alternative, may be, indicate the moment where this value is assigned and load a save game before to this scene

thanks

Mondprinzessin

Jan 2, 2022
I clicked ignore, but show me the initial screen (where I can load or start a new game)
You are playing an old version I guess. It is fixed in the new one.

As a workaround you can create a new file in the folder "game" that ends with .rpy, e. g. Bugfix.rpy

In that file you write
default chtom=0

Or =1 depending on what variation you would like to see.

Mondprinzessin

Jan 2, 2022
The error with the Cyrillic letters/text still exist and a few times I got [name] instead of the name chosen for the MC after the update.
Which version, and in what scene approximately? If you can, report bugs on discord to be sure that they are seen.

Edit: Found 4 blocks that have not been translated and fixed them. Should be fixed with the next update. I also wrote a unit test so it does not happen again.

Last edited:

leandro1979

Oct 20, 2020
You are playing an old version I guess. It is fixed in the new one.

As a workaround you can create a new file in the folder "game" that ends with .rpy, e. g. Bugfix.rpy

In that file you write
default chtom=0

Or =1 depending on what variation you would like to see.
Thanks for the answer

I tried this solution, created the file and write the line with the default value, but didn't work.

But this solution given me an idea, edit the file sleepworld3.rpy (remove the .rpyc with the same name)
Leaving only one line with the "jump", I removed the "if" and it's work

thanks

Alvira

Sep 18, 2018
Hey developer please update the latest version here like Being A Dik, Sunshine Love etc .. They always post updated version here :(

Jesse Gilbert

Apr 19, 2018
Hi there, I'm trying the Wilson dating route and got to the part before meeting Riel for the business meeting. My Lewd state is at 0, I'm trying to 'wear' both vibes when getting dressed and get the response "It scares me to think about it. I'm not that liberated." I presume the Lewd value has something to do with not being able to accept that choice (or maybe combination of other values). I was trying to change the value of Lewd manually in a save editor but cannot find it in there.

EDIT: If I choose the pussy vibe only option, it accepts it and increases Lewd to 10 - so maybe its a combination of other values (I'll add that right before Wilson picks me up my Lewd value is 100 - but then drops to 0 soon as it shifts from me being at school, just after class, to Wilson picking me up).

Any suggestions/help would be much appreciated.

Stick4Luck

Game Developer
Dec 14, 2019
Hi there, I'm trying the Wilson dating route and got to the part before meeting Riel for the business meeting. My Lewd state is at 0, I'm trying to 'wear' both vibes when getting dressed and get the response "It scares me to think about it. I'm not that liberated." I presume the Lewd value has something to do with not being able to accept that choice (or maybe combination of other values). I was trying to change the value of Lewd manually in a save editor but cannot find it in there.

EDIT: If I choose the pussy vibe only option, it accepts it and increases Lewd to 10 - so maybe its a combination of other values (I'll add that right before Wilson picks me up my Lewd value is 100 - but then drops to 0 soon as it shifts from me being at school, just after class, to Wilson picking me up).

Any suggestions/help would be much appreciated.
It takes more than 20 corruption to insert a vibrator only in the pussy. And it takes 25 submissiveness to put a vibrator in both pussy and ass.

Reactions: Jesse Gilbert

Jesse Gilbert

Apr 19, 2018
It takes more than 20 corruption to insert a vibrator only in the pussy. And it takes 25 submissiveness to put a vibrator in both pussy and ass.
Thank you :) I did a bit more trial and error and found that worked. You've done an amazing job so far, can't wait to see where each path leads.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Stick4Luck

Seanthiar

Jun 18, 2020
Which version, and in what scene approximately? If you can, report bugs on discord to be sure that they are seen.

Edit: Found 4 blocks that have not been translated and fixed them. Should be fixed with the next update. I also wrote a unit test so it does not happen again.
Already did that for the last version and expected that they would be fixed with this version, that is why I didn't wrote more because it's already known....

Stick4Luck

Game Developer
Dec 14, 2019
Already did that for the last version and expected that they would be fixed with this version, that is why I didn't wrote more because it's already known....
We've prepared a small fix pack, it mostly fixes minor bugs, so I want to find as many bugs as possible to complete this and make a full-fledged fix. So please feel free to contact the discord server in the #bug-report section if you find any other bugs.

3.80 star(s) 28 Votes