Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
Succubus Contract [v0.16.6 Patreon] Unofficial Android Port + Galery Unlocker

There is no textbox in my ports, so enjoy the game. My ports now have alternate save file, even if you uninstall the game your files will be safe in "Storage<Documents<RenPy_Saves" folder.

- 272mb.

You can also join my discord server for more ports and support me.

Yo! Can you buy me a coffee for support me? Tnxx.

Reactions: saint_17

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
Is the MC slowly becoming or is herself a succubus hybrid?. How I have played the story the longer the MC is in the female form the more her brain and thoughts think it is more natural than at the start of the story. What I mean by succubus hybrid is. It was explained that Succubus do not have certain organs as a human does. The MC seems to have a succubus allure to men almost enthralling them. I do not think she is human anymore and yet I think she may still have all all the organs a female human would have unlike a succubus. However perhaps the MC is still transforming the more she gives in to temptation and feeds on men having sex like a succubus would.

Xapex

Jul 18, 2022
Is the MC slowly becoming or is herself a succubus hybrid?. How I have played the story the longer the MC is in the female form the more her brain and thoughts think it is more natural than at the start of the story. What I mean by succubus hybrid is. It was explained that Succubus do not have certain organs as a human does. The MC seems to have a succubus allure to men almost enthralling them. I do not think she is human anymore and yet I think she may still have all all the organs a female human would have unlike a succubus. However perhaps the MC is still transforming the more she gives in to temptation and feeds on men having sex like a succubus would.
I don't think the mc is a succubus or a hybrid, she is simply a human who made a contract with a succubus, and she transformed her body by changing her sex and improving it by giving her a charm that can attract both men and women, and when The more excitement he receives, it seems as if his connection with the succubus is maximized, so far a slight change in eye color can be seen.

At the moment I don't think he will have both sexes but who knows in the future ;), and as for his mind, it is clear that little by little he is changing or that is what I have seen without playing the recent update.

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
I don't think the mc is a succubus or a hybrid, she is simply a human who made a contract with a succubus, and she transformed her body by changing her sex and improving it by giving her a charm that can attract both men and women, and when The more excitement he receives, it seems as if his connection with the succubus is maximized, so far a slight change in eye color can be seen.

At the moment I don't think he will have both sexes but who knows in the future ;), and as for his mind, it is clear that little by little he is changing or that is what I have seen without playing the recent update.
very interesting. I love theorizing. The Eye change is a good point. My other theory that the MC is possibly slowly transforming into a succubus, if she indulges into the Temptation and Charm that Avi gave her. I also believe it was not mere chance that Avi ran into the MC. I think something more is going on besides a Demon taking advantage of an unlucky effeminate guy in a bar. I could be wrong but I think I am certain that there is more nuance than that. Besides it would had a nice twist rather than a cliche about random demons making deals. Since Avi is no regular succubus but I think it is hinted she is the First Succubus. Also I have been wondering about the new friends the MC makes at the College who kind of give me demon vibes. Averia being on the top of my suspicion list along with Riel. Another reason I think The Succubus Contract is more than it seems, call it the "fine-fine print" of the Contract,that some dopey people might skim over could actually be this "if at a certain point the contract signer has succumbed to temptation by x date then he/she will permanently stay as female,further more if contract signer has had sex x amount of times she will become a succubus herself"

• Red Heart
Reactions: Stick4Luck

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
One of my favorite games of the genre damn I can't stop thinking about the next update for me this is one of the only Games that clashes with another of the same genre oh Bad Memories for me both games are amazing

WuzzyFuzzy

Jan 23, 2020
Because the updates tend to be small, haven't played this since April. So I load it (ie, 0.17.7) up, wake from a dream, go to class, go home, decide to text/message one of three people: Cody (click on her/him and get the message, in development); Averia (click on her and get the message, in development); Tom (click on him and get the message, in development). All choices loop back and the game won't progress. Is this how it's meant to be?

Reactions: Alvira

Stick4Luck

Game Developer
Dec 14, 2019
Because the updates tend to be small, haven't played this since April. So I load it (ie, 0.17.7) up, wake from a dream, go to class, go home, decide to text/message one of three people: Cody (click on her/him and get the message, in development); Averia (click on her and get the message, in development); Tom (click on him and get the message, in development). All choices loop back and the game won't progress. Is this how it's meant to be?
If you haven't had a relationship with her before, then yes, that's how it should be.

Reactions: Ass Fan

Deleted member 4865569

Apr 26, 2022
not gonna lie loving the game but man the lack of lesbian content kinda sucks dev.
i understand not going in specific routes with the men etc makes less content to play but the only girl in the game to have fun with so far is averia who i don't like that much do to the fact she is just a slut but she's ok but not really my cup of tea because she is too wild.
kinda hope next update more lesbian content will be added for other girls etc and down the line get more for it.
hoping down the line to be able to officially get a gf instead of only able to get a bf in the game. and no unless averia stop sucking cocks for money etc
i will avoid her lol. as a fuck buddy she cool but if you down the line able to make her a gf i will pass.

but yea keep up the good work dev.

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 28 Votes