Stick4Luck

Game Developer
Dec 14, 2019
not gonna lie loving the game but man the lack of lesbian content kinda sucks dev.
i understand not going in specific routes with the men etc makes less content to play but the only girl in the game to have fun with so far is averia who i don't like that much do to the fact she is just a slut but she's ok but not really my cup of tea because she is too wild.
kinda hope next update more lesbian content will be added for other girls etc and down the line get more for it.
hoping down the line to be able to officially get a gf instead of only able to get a bf in the game. and no unless averia stop sucking cocks for money etc
i will avoid her lol. as a fuck buddy she cool but if you down the line able to make her a gf i will pass.

but yea keep up the good work dev.
:D Versions 0.17.7 - 0.18.8 are fully dedicated to girls.

zh

Oct 17, 2017
Hi!
Last time I downloaded, there was unfortunatly no branch where MC was 'dominatrix'. Well, you could collect 'dom' points but that was useless. Only the 'sub' points mattered for the scenes.

Is that still the case? It would be great to see the MC dominate some of the characters of this game. But maybe it's not planned :(

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
When i try loading saves from 16.6, i get this cant stop rolling back error... is there a fix?
If you have any other saves try them. Some places it works, some it doesn't. If you still have the old version, you should be able to copy the rpyc files over to the new version and it should fix the saves. Really though what is needed is for the dev to stop deleting them or whatever it is he's doing that is causing the saves to break.

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
Riel gives off demon vibes to me,same as Averia. Riel kind of reminds me of Balthazar the demon half-breed from Constantine. He has a otherworldly look about him just like Averia. They're angular faces almost look goat like. Just saying,spooky. I wonder if both of them know the MC is more than human aswell.

Reactions: Ass Fan

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
Riel gives off demon vibes to me,same as Averia. Riel kind of reminds me of Balthazar the demon half-breed from Constantine. He has a otherworldly look about him just like Averia. They're angular faces almost look goat like. Just saying,spooky. I wonder if both of them know the MC is more than human aswell.
Yes, I've also thought so she gives off this demonic feeling a lot But that's something that doesn't worry me I like that side of the characters a wild and even hideous side a little lol it's a good thing for the game itself in my opinion. Anyway I also don't know if they suspect that the Mc is more than the human it's hard to say.

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
I hope it turns out that the first appearance of Avi was not by chance. I am crossing my fingers that the MC is slowly turning into a type of demon herself,especially if she gives in to temptation once too many times. Perhaps as a fine print in the contract. Signer beware, If MC has sex X amount of times by x days the signer will remain female. If Signer continues to give in to temptation the signer will become a demon or a variation of one.As of now she is more than human to be sure,but succubus or demon is still to be determined. Love this story I hope there is much more to come.

Udayana

Oct 19, 2021
I hope it turns out that the first appearance of Avi was not by chance. I am crossing my fingers that the MC is slowly turning into a type of demon herself,especially if she gives in to temptation once too many times. Perhaps as a fine print in the contract. Signer beware, If MC has sex X amount of times by x days the signer will remain female. If Signer continues to give in to temptation the signer will become a demon or a variation of one.As of now she is more than human to be sure,but succubus or demon is still to be determined.
Succubi were considered as demons by those who believed in them. I wonder how she could become a demon, some human beings are as evil and malevolent as demons but they still seem to remain human, none of the tyrants in history who caused numerous murders and deaths in battle grew horns or goat's feet. And why would she become a demon? The succubus feeds on her, she needs her to stay what she is and to do what she does.

Last edited:
Reactions: JaszMan

JuntherGauch

Oct 7, 2018
If you have any other saves try them. Some places it works, some it doesn't. If you still have the old version, you should be able to copy the rpyc files over to the new version and it should fix the saves. Really though what is needed is for the dev to stop deleting them or whatever it is he's doing that is causing the saves to break.
Thank you, but it didnt help, the game broke it self even more over night without me doing anything.. if i now try to load a safe, i just get a textbox in the mainscreen without anything happening or it even saying anything... (this is with the same save-file which gave me error yesterday)... i also tried a new install, but i get the same thing happening

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
Succubi were considered as demons by those who believed in them. I wonder how she could become a demon, some human beings are as evil and malevolent as demons but they still seem to remain human, none of the tyrants in history who caused numerous murders and deaths in battle grew horns or goat's feet. And why would she become a demon? The succubus feeds on her, she needs her to stay what she is and to do what she does.
Truly. At this point she is definitely not a ordinary human. She does feed off Sexual energy and is a walking aphrodisiac. The MC can resist even though it becomes increasingly difficult.My playthrough I have the MC have a drastic change after giving in to temptation the first time he gets drunk. We have all done stupid things when we're drunk after all. I had the MC start off as a straight albeit effeminate guy who is unlucky with the ladies. I looked at the character as if the more he would give in to lust,the more he would lose himself and begin to act more and more like a female. Going from wanting to end the contract as soon as possible to forgetting about it more and more. Each time he has sexual encounters. Where I am at this point the MC has almost completely forgot about his problems acting more like a Bisexual nympho. Even the MC's facial expressions look more mischievous and slightly demonic looking. The MC is still changing. I think if it continues now that she is more than human and gives into lust she might as well be a variation of succubus while still being able to feed Avi. Love the story and the stat system.

Reactions: Udayana

Alioni

Apr 3, 2017
If you haven't had a relationship with her before, then yes, that's how it should be.
But because of this, the game breaks down. We have 3 options: Cody, Averia and Tom. And all options lead to a dead end. Only if you choose Cody, MC says that they don't have such a close relationship.
It turns out that the game now forcing you to sleep with Cody, otherwise we run into a bug.

Reactions: JaszMan

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
But because of this, the game breaks down. We have 3 options: Cody, Averia and Tom. And all options lead to a dead end. Only if you choose Cody, MC says that they don't have such a close relationship.
It turns out that the game now forcing you to sleep with Cody, otherwise we run into a bug.
ran into same problem

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
love the MC's more sinister lewd faces. I swear even her eye brows are slightly more arched. Probably not,but it is like she is becoming more like succubus nympho than she was before. Just saying. Love it.

Mondprinzessin

Jan 2, 2022
It's not a bug it is just end of content there for now if you haven't been close with Cody.

Alioni

Apr 3, 2017
It's not a bug it is just end of content there for now if you haven't been close with Cody.
I understand, but in this case, it should be to make a "stub" in the form of a direct end of the game, as it has already been implemented in some moments

NathanMagic

Feb 27, 2018
Is the dominating tom route not continued at the moment? version ends right after acting agro after taking phone

3.80 star(s) 28 Votes