Sep 16, 2021
Is it just me or does the game's contrast get totally out of whack during the Og / Grog part? I suppose it's supposed to be a firelight effect or something but it is really hard to see anything in the artwork. Was absolutely loving this game but this part is bumming me out and kindof ruining it. And I usually love orcs lol. Lok'tar ogar!

HarveyD

Oct 15, 2017
Was playing through and found that despite Cody saying so, Averia never actually gives you a buttplug. Searched the thread for answers and found people saying the same thing in September 2021. So issues just don't get fixed?

vessna

Jul 21, 2021
Wow is this the new character in game Alexia?
obraz_2022-09-23_231316774.png

looks so nice,
i know ya willl not change it cause it will be too much work on it, but if the main character would look like this, or changed hairstyle. . . it could be more exciting visually, imo.

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
This game has become my favorite I'm still at the beginning I'm going to play it again it's something new for me a protagonist who has his life changed from one day to the next and becomes a girl man this is so sexy lol :cool:

Reactions: Stick4Luck

Seanthiar

Jun 18, 2020
mmmh, endscene in 16.6 is still the same it was in the update before : MC with bottles on the way back to the table in the bar.....

SamYaya

Jul 5, 2022
Man what an amazing game I hope Dev continues until the end of the game I've been looking for a game like this for a long time and I found it I'm so happy :D:D:love:

• Red Heart
Reactions: Stick4Luck
Nov 5, 2018
Guys about the Cheating tag, isn't MC single? At least that's my impression from reading overview.
Is there any infidelity, is what I'm asking?

3.80 star(s) 28 Votes