3.50 star(s) 102 Votes

Dreamer44

Dec 19, 2019
out of the loop..

hmm is this game abandoned? update date still in 2021??
No, the game is not abandoned.

The game artist hurt their hand due to overwork (the same thing that happened to the previous one, funnily enough) so Zion paused the game and worked on Eden Crest in the meantime.

Eden Crest was released eight months ago and Zion resumed work on Succubus Covenant, but real life issues delayed him. Work is still ongoing, though.

JakeMSG

Jul 2, 2017
So, I wanted to finally play quickly against the Enemies of Ch3&4 (Haven't finished the game yet, I played it a loooong time ago back in Ch1 only...), but they ain't in the current Gallery.
No problem, I added them Myself.

I made them a Quick Gallery, simply to quickly add the Battles of each of the remaining enemies. I only added the Battle part for each, so if you wish to see the H-Scenes, you'll have to get them within the battles themselves. There might be issues (if they had Events that happened before the Battle, for example), but for the most part, it should be fine.

Also here's a Full Save (I found in here on this thread in a prev Comment before altering it a bit, so it's more of a repost), if you need it.

Have fun!

LowKeyLeo

Jun 28, 2021
Does anyone have any update on the status of this one? I've been following Zion for a while here but fell out of the loop because of things. Was hoping I'd see Ch.5 or an update from Zion, are they okay?

Frosthugger

Dec 28, 2017
The game is alive, but Zion is taking forever. My personal guess is burnout, though some people suspect patreon-milking because of excuses he gives. I think he's just burnt out, but who knows. You can use Kemono to check on things from time to time, this is the latest update from 3 weeks ago, the chapter has a looooong way to go:

I think we'll be lucky if it comes out this year, my guess would be spring.

Reactions: ZAIK0

ElitexCursed

Jun 27, 2022
Man I was expecting it to come out recently, late August (pretty sure he said it'll be out by then). I just don't like being led on. The least he can do is just tell us when it'll be out so I can forget about it till then. But no, I keep coming back because I have no idea when it'll be out. :confused:

• Sad
Reactions: tenneybox

ZAIK0

Nov 22, 2019
The game is alive, but Zion is taking forever. My personal guess is burnout, though some people suspect patreon-milking because of excuses he gives. I think he's just burnt out, but who knows. You can use Kemono to check on things from time to time, this is the latest update from 3 weeks ago, the chapter has a looooong way to go:

I think we'll be lucky if it comes out this year, my guess would be spring.
to be able to make a rough estimate of the release of SC I think we will have to wait for Zion's next post because he now displays his progress, we will be able to compare the evolution he will have made on the game based on the period

anterogi

May 30, 2021
Man I was expecting it to come out recently, late August (pretty sure he said it'll be out by then). I just don't like being led on. The least he can do is just tell us when it'll be out so I can forget about it till then. But no, I keep coming back because I have no idea when it'll be out. :confused:
He originally said july, on discord he's updating each time he finishes an area. It takes him about 2 weeks per area and theres 2 left. Then he waits for playtesting before release. An optimistic guess would be mid October

• Sad
Reactions: tenneybox

yeahboi84

Aug 20, 2023
He originally said july, on discord he's updating each time he finishes an area. It takes him about 2 weeks per area and theres 2 left. Then he waits for playtesting before release. An optimistic guess would be mid October
link to the discord?

Reiga711

Jul 30, 2018
Soooo, the discord link works... and based on what is said in there...

As of 9/9/23:
Side Dungeons (DONE!)
Summer Area (DONE!)
Winter Area (DONE!)
Autumn Area (DONE!)
Spring Area (WORKING ON IT!)
Duchess Area ()
Write Info of the Succubi for the succubuspedia ()
Playtest the game -Myself- ()
Playtest the game -Moderators- ()
Release ()

No idea how much progress he's actually making.... but well

3.50 star(s) 102 Votes