AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
It's game where the goal is to complete transformation into a woman. Sissification is a process by which you'll eventually achieve that goal. The game does not end until you give the demon enough cum to fully transform you. How fast you acquire shemale characteristics (via giving the demon cum) is up to you.

There is no point in playing the game if you don't like sissification or transformation.

Signtist

Jun 8, 2017
So, is there supposed to be some sort of story to this game? I live with my mom and dad and.... mom's boyfriend? I'd love it if you could corrupt the mom to the point where she gets a boyfriend, but to have one at the beginning of the game is just jarring.

Oh, nevermind. Didn't see that when you chose to talk to your dad it mentions going somewhere else. Guess the mom and dad aren't together.

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
It's a TF game. There is no point to playing it if you don't want to transform. Having said that, you can remain male as long as you want. The game only ends when you choose to become female ... which is the game's goal.

Reactions: bargian

JazzPolice

May 13, 2017
After many, many interactions with violet i got no scene besides she showing her boobs, what else do i need to do?
That's all there is with Voilet, the Cosplay questline used to have more but it was cut to add in Violet, but it never went anywhere. As far as I'm aware though the original Cosplay information is still in the game file, just inaccessible currently.

Sorter

Aug 11, 2017
That's all there is with Voilet, the Cosplay questline used to have more but it was cut to add in Violet, but it never went anywhere. As far as I'm aware though the original Cosplay information is still in the game file, just inaccessible currently.
That's just silly. Why can't it be readded or rather become accessible?

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
That's just silly. Why can't it be readded or rather become accessible?
Did you miss the posts mentioning that this game was abandoned by the original developer, and no one is much interested in picking up and continuing development?

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: xoxo1001 and Sorter

jdwag68

Oct 18, 2018
That's a shame. Was an interesting little game. I am willing to help write the story and scenes for it but I don't know anything about coding.
This being in twine, the coding isn't particularly complex. If you (or somebody) do actually write scenes for this, I would be down to add them into the game (especially if there is no new UI component needed)

shadow415

Oct 14, 2019
This being in twine, the coding isn't particularly complex. If you (or somebody) do actually write scenes for this, I would be down to add them into the game (especially if there is no new UI component needed)
That's awesome. I will let you know if i have something.

Reactions: jdwag68
3.40 star(s) 11 Votes